UKF Update - Civil War

Kamea Arano

Update from the UKF Government

UKFflag_zpsqj7n3joo.png

I - Civil War

War erupts within the Capital as a fight between armed civilians and Seoul's Special Weapons and Tactics takes taken onto the streets of Seoul. The cause of the war according to the Armed Civilians is "We're taking Seoul back from 0zon3's lethal clutches". A Shelter in place statement was issued to the residents of Seoul as this war is ongoing. The Military has been dispatched to eliminate the opposition. The Liberation Tower is currently being raided. No word on hostages being taken within the tower. Stay tuned for further details on the situation. Replies will be made to update on the ongoing problem.

250? you're dealing with 10,000 people.

It appears that the KLA and the local police can contain the situation. We are dealing with anti-monarchist protests and international politics have kept troops at the ready at home, leaving us very little soldiers to send. We are flying reconnaissance and civilian aid missions over Seoul now. 

The Quarian Empire is willing to send 2,500 Special Tactic & recon agents to Seoul.

These are the most lethal soldiers in the Quarian Arsenal.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Local Police has confirmed that hostages are present in the Liberation Tower. SWAT Teams has been called to the Liberation Tower to rescue the hostages. Quarian ST&R has been called to get into the building. The hostages are believed to be held in the 78th floor. and the 106th floor. 

The Hostages have been rescued. The Kingpin is identified as a Domestic Terrorist by the moniker "Ghost". He runs a international organization that is known to cause Civil Unrest. The UKF Government is asking nations to close down their borders incase the suspect flees out of the nation.

i will send curry.

• Upvote 1

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

OOOOH.. NO.. Not you.. I've seen your history with national affairs. 

i will.

• Upvote 1

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

South Korean Minister of National Security Hwang See-Juk released an Order commissioning the temporary closure of South Korean land borders facing UKF. Defense Minister instructed to send 5 infantry battalion, 5 medic corps and 20 ETUs (Engage-Terminate Units) to assist pro-government forces.

170px-Emblem_of_the_National_Assembly_of_Korea.svg.png

The People's National Assembly of South Korea

Order in Seoul has been restored. The remaining opponents have either been arrested or killed. The kingpin has fled to europe. 

This must the the shortest civil war ever...

WMdsaLQ.gif

COUNTER-TERRORISTS WIN

• Upvote 3

Z98SzIG.png

Soomaaliya is starting a human rights movement to free the oppressed anti-government protesters in the United Korean Federation.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse