Union of Peaceful States: Declaraton of Pacifism

Dolphman

Are you saying your alliance won't even fight back if attacked?

It really depends, If their is absolutely no point (I.E They have a monstrously stronger army) its better to just let them win ASAP. If they are somehow weaker, we can just take them on.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

If their is absolutely no point (I.E They have a monstrously stronger army) its better to just let them win ASAP.

>inb4 infra bombing for five days

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

>inb4 infra bombing for five days

If your really want to, you could, but its kind of a waste. At best you could "teach me a lesson" (goodluck, I have thick skull)

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

This is so much more entertaining than the Celestial Union kerfuffle.

Ou2TE0mP4QbcI.gif

The fact that the other cat is a still image disturbs me

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It really depends, If their is absolutely no point (I.E They have a monstrously stronger army) its better to just let them win ASAP. If they are somehow weaker, we can just take them on.

You could always beef up your military, you're 853 score and 13,000 infra, yet don't have missiles.

EDIT: or planes, or tanks.

You really can't have a weak military for your score and -not- expect people to attack you.

Edited by Vosunda

You could always beef up your military, you're 853 score and 13,000 infra, yet don't have missiles.

You really can't have a weak military for your score and -not- expect people to attack you.

Its hard to understand, but our AA just don't play the game for that reason. I do have plans to acquire missiles in the near future though. 

EDIT: More stuff

Occasionally some nasty raiding alliance like Justice Department will prop up that for whatever reason our traditional methods dont work, and we do have occasional disasters and setbacks Most of the time however Orbis's raiding alliances are scared of the mere mention of arrgh in our members descriptions.

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Its hard to understand, but our AA just don't play the game for that reason. I do have plans to acquire missiles in the near future though. 

I would hope so, that way you at least have -some- method of doing damage back, rather than being rolled over and over again.

Orbis's raiding alliances are scared of the mere mention of arrgh in our members descriptions.

Arrgh and justice are the only two alliances you could call raiding alliances (at your size at least). The other ones have set rules on raiding and therefor being protected usually prevents a raid.

Mensa maybe, don't know though.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Take a lesson from Ghandi in Civilization games. Be very peaceful on the outside, while building up millions of missiles/nukes to enforce your peaceful nature. I think that would fit the theme no?

Edited by Hooves

Take a lesson from Ghandi in Civilization games. Be very peaceful on the outside, while building up millions of missiles/nukes to enforce your peaceful nature. I think that would fit the theme no?

Ghandi nukes you if you attack him, so that would fit indeed.

• Upvote 1

Arrgh and justice are the only two alliances you could call raiding alliances (at your size at least). The other ones have set rules on raiding and therefor being protected usually prevents a raid.

When I say Raiding alliances, I mean this shitty raid alliances that last a week. They constitute most of our attackers.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Just FYI, Mensa doesn't consider itself a raiding alliance.  That's just from the reputation we developed from a few butthurt nations out there.

All Mensa stated is that we're not "neutral".  Some of us raid, but the alliance as a whole doesn't focus on raiding.

• Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Arrgh please stop protecting shitty AAs or at least charge them more. I'd raid these idiots for this crappy charter if I was allowed.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

"Peace is purchased through strength.  It's not purchased from weakness or unilateral retreats." - Benjamin Netanyahu

Soon he will finally reconquer Gaza.

• Upvote 1

Soon he will finally reconquer Gaza.

They've never owned it, m8

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win