Union of Peaceful States: Declaraton of Pacifism

Dolphman

UNION OF PEACEFUL STATES

DECLARATION OF PACIFISM

The Union of Peaceful States has followed core Pacifism ideals ever since its inception. However, What that means depends on who you ask. UPS has fluctuated from strictly pacifist to flat-out aggressive behavior at this time. This document establishes how UPS interacts with Orbis, and how we handle aggression moving forward.

This Document is made up of 3 different sections

This Document is binding to UPS. However, UPS is allowed to ratify this without notifying other parties.

Ratify-aaa111: More circumstances for state of emergency

SECTION 1. No Aggression

I. Under no circumstance should the Union of Peaceful States declare war on any entity

A-I. If a UPS member has war declared on them, they are required to tell the Inner Council or the Founder to manage the conflict.

II. Under no circumstance should the Union of Peaceful States use spies on any entity.

III. The Union of Peaceful States reserves the right to embargo any entity that threatens our economical interest or our ideals.

IV. State of Emergency

I. The above laws are voided until the State of Emergency is lifted. A state of emergency can be declared if:

B-A-I. If the UPS is being attacked by an organized forced or is not under protection.

B-A-II. If UPS is under immediate threat by unordinary circumstance

B-A-III. If UPS leadership declares one.

B-A-IV if a large conflict in Orbis arises.

II. A state of emergency is undeclared when UPS leadership determines the above conditions are no longer being met.

SECTION 2. Protectorate or Protection rules.

I. Any protector of the Union of Peaceful States is not required to follow Section 1.

II. UPS may not be drawn into war by their protector. If they are called to war, Any contract with that entity is automatically voided and a state of emergency is declared.

SECTION 3. Foreign Entities.

NOTE: THIS SECTION APPLIES TO RAIDERS ONLY. How UPS deals with Organized Groups is to be discussed with the protector of UPS.

I. Unless a Valid CB is presented, Any war that is declared is inherently invalid and UPS will notify is protector and the leader of the other parties alliance.

II. If an agreement is met, all the hostile party will be forgiven and UPS will normalize relations with the party.

III. If UPS is continuously attacked by a foreign party after dialogue has begun UPS will inform their protector and the leader of the hostile party. If the protector cannot reason with that party, the protector will enforce peace via force.

IV. If a War is declared on UPS for a completely absurd reason, UPS reserves the right to issue a permanent embargo.

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Didn't you do this months ago? Are you seriously still on about this not fighting back bullshit?

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Derp harder.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Why would anybody want to protect this alliance? It doesn't represent an investment in an ally. It doesn't represent anything but a potential drain on resources for an alliance that doesn't appreciate it.

Trashed.

Arrgh!

Wait, wrong word.

Why would anybody want to protect this alliance? It doesn't represent an investment in an ally. It doesn't represent anything but a potential drain on resources for an alliance that doesn't appreciate it.

Trashed.

But, But, we're getting paid.

• Upvote 3

Trashed.

Have you ever heard of money? We have a good amount of it and we use that to get protection.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Have you ever heard of money? We have a good amount of it and we use that to get protection.

So what you're saying is that we should come and take your money?

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

"Peace is purchased through strength.  It's not purchased from weakness or unilateral retreats." - Benjamin Netanyahu

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I could pay a little more to have you rolled.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

"Peace is purchased through strength.  It's not purchased from weakness or unilateral retreats." - Benjamin Netanyahu

Wrong man to quote haha

• Upvote 5

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

c7V8woW.png

But I thought I "Have done significant damage to you, and your alliance".

Thats my copypasta for raiders. My latest message reigns true though.

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS