quitting soon

Sol Farmer

Read my posts again, I didn't realize they got nuked 10 times until I woke up this morning and found this thread. Contrary to what you might think, I'm not crazy enough to do a stunt like this deliberately and think I'm going to get away with it.

After that "Sexy women over 50" thread, I'm not so sure.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Thanks Sheepy! And my as far as passive - aggressive goes... I am a West coast native so it shouldn't be too suprising. It is something I try to work on. In my defense I posted this thread at the end of a near 17 hour workwork-day.

In other news, I still have a 3600 pollution index. I think the radiation remained in the cities you restored, Sheepy.

Edited by Sol Farmer

Guys, stop being too hard on Mutant. If I had a nuke and the nuke button can be clicked, I would've launched my first nuke too, regardless of whether or not it's logical for nukes to be fired that soon. I'm not a fan of Mutant, but give him the benefit of a doubt.

• Upvote 1

Guys, stop being too hard on Mutant. If I had a nuke and the nuke button can be clicked, I would've launched my first nuke too, regardless of whether or not it's logical for nukes to be fired that soon. I'm not a fan of Mutant, but give him the benefit of a doubt.

It's not that it wasn't the right time to launch a nuke, it was that it should not have been able to launch at all. It would be like trying to launch a ground attack with only 1 action point; you wouldn't even bother trying because you it wouldn't [shouldn't] work. That's what we're getting at.

But Sheepy's decision is what stands, and regardless of whether Mutant is innocent or not, you can't blame some of us for being suspicious, even if Mutant did just happen to randomly make a nuke attempt without enough action points or misjudged the cost of them. That whole line of whacky events isn't your typical bug, so it shouldn't be surprising that some of us are skeptical.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png