quitting soon

Sol Farmer

Whelp, getting my ass nuked has got me to quit Most likely. How is it I can only launch one missile but Mutant can launch 7+ nukes? Game mechanics broken much? Oh Well.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=44530

If you can't beat them, join them. ;)

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'll probably stick around but it makes me even less interested in spending my time on this game. Still, it looks like Mutant is cheating. How could her launch so many when nukes apparently cost 12 action points?

Sure, you've no idea. Knowingly exploiting a bug should get your nation reset.

Reset away! That was the first nuke I have ever fired so yeah, sure, I know how to make one nuke into 9 lmao.

Edit: and just so it's clear, I didn't even realize that you got hit 9 times until you made this thread. I clicked fire and it showed one report. I went to bed afterwards and woke up to find this thread.

Edited by NMA
  • Upvote 1

Reset away! That was the first nuke I have ever fired so yeah, sure, I know how to make one nuke into 9 lmao.

Edit: and just so it's clear, I didn't even realize that you got hit 9 times until you made this thread. I clicked fire and it showed one report. I went to bed afterwards and woke up to find this thread.

Post the timeline of the damage on your end, and he should do the same on his. 

In any case my nation is effed. Not like I was doing anything good with it besides filling Asgards bank, but still. Sheepy will fix it most likely but in the interim Bytoria is non functional.

I posted a link to the timeline.

Yeah, I attacked 3 Asgard members minutes apart. I figured Sheepy would see them when he goes to fix this.

All these extra nukes happened during server heavy loading turn change according to these timelines. :P That should answer your question as to what may have happened. 

Edited by Ansom

He already wipe out 3 nations within one day launching 10 nukes on them each.

Do it be solved by justice department? 

I am regard not planning on a Manhattan project or the threat of Cuba.

@Sol

Do you remember how Diabolos returned to his stage in short period of time, so do you.

==============

I think NMA can knock down the top 10 right now with something like this.

Edited by Arthur James

Just testing my nukes ya sore loser.

I may be overlooking something, but looking at your war timeline with Hopkins Gap, how would you have been able to even launch the first nuke? According to Sol Farmer's post earlier, launching a nuke costs 12 action points. You only start off with 6 action points in a war, and you launched your first nuke on Hopkins Gap only two updates after the war started. That means you would only have had 8 action points. So either nukes cost less than 12 action points, or something was up before you even launched the nuke(s)--even if all the additional launches were just a bug.

It's also somewhat peculiar that the nuke launches are spread across a period of several minutes, rather than the duplicates being launched at the same time, as you might expect from a bug.

Maybe I'm being overly suspicious. Food for thought, nevertheless.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png