The Helghan Post.

General Grievous

The Helghast Founder and Leader, Scolar Visari, leaves office.

Scolar Visari stepped down from power on 5/9/15, but before retiring, appointed Commander-in-Chief, General Grievous, as the new Autarch of Helghan. Grievous had this to say:

"I, like many, was surprised to hear of Visari's departure; but more surprised by the fact that I was in trusted by Visari to be his heir. Despite the fact that Visari and I have vastly different political views, I respect him for building this great nation from nothing, and giving our people purpose and hope. However, we can't let the ghosts and memories of Visari's rule to stop us from doing what must be done. He did what he had to in order to survive, and so must we. The people of Helghan have been clamoring for changes, and changes I will bring."

The people of Helghan wonder how radically different their nation will become now that Grievous is in power. While Visari was a self-proclaimed Fascist, Grievous is what some have called a "Separatist."

Future changes within the Helghan government will be posted.

Edited by General Grievous