Nukes

RagnarBuliwyf

[15:32] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Nukes beige an opponent, right?

[15:32] <%RagnarBuliwyf> And end the war?

[15:33] <Impero[VE]> i dont believe so

[15:33] <Impero[VE]> i could be wrong though

[15:33] <+MrHiott> no

[15:33] <%RagnarBuliwyf> I know they did at one point. 

[15:33] <+MrHiott> underlogic didn't get beiged

[15:33] <+MrHiott> when he got nuked by fraggle

[15:33] <Impero[VE]> yea im pretty sure he had to peace out

[15:33] <%RagnarBuliwyf> What exactly do they do, then? Apart from infra damage?

[15:33] <Impero[VE]> massive radiation

[15:33] <+MrHiott> destroy an improvement or two

[15:33] <+MrHiott> ^

[15:33] <Impero[VE]> i think it basically makes the city useless for a while

[15:33] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Do they destroy improvements? Trying to write !@#$ about 'em here.

[15:34] <Impero[VE]> no income and !@#$ because of the fall out

[15:34] <Impero[VE]> yea, 2

[15:34] <last187> xD

[15:34] <+MrHiott> RagnarBuliwyf, 

[15:34] <+MrHiott> yea

[15:34] <Impero[VE]> if you drop them on a high infra city its pretty devistating

[15:34] <+MrHiott> under sent a missile after he got nuked

[15:34] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Alright

[15:34] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Is it limited to 2 improvements? 

[15:34] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Or can they do more/less?

[15:35] <Impero[VE]> i tihnk max 2, but can be less

[15:35] <Impero[VE]> it should be like max 5

[15:35] <+MrHiott> in all the nukes i can see

[15:35] <+MrHiott> it does 2 improvements

[15:35] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Must be 2 then.

[15:35] <%RagnarBuliwyf> Alright

Does this cover nukes? Or do they do more/less? Does anyone have exactly what nukes do? They used to beige people and end a war, that must've been changed?

Min damage is 1000 (?)

Max damage is 2000, or 13.5 times pop density whichever is higher, but it can never destroy more than 80% of the existing infra

Two random improvements, so far no one has got their power plants destroyed by nukes

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

I thought Sheepy made it so power plants cannot be destroyed by nuclear attacks. Something about nukes being too overpowered if they could knock off your power in your cities.

What? I was in beige for two days before I switched to purple. !@#$, I've said it like 20 times already in the main IRC channel, check your logs ffs.

Anyways, nukes put 400 pollution in whatever city is hit, destroys two random improvements, and sends them to beige. The pollution goes down over time (a fortnight) and is currently at 273 points in my capital city (note: ~10-20 of that comes from my improvements).

Min damage is 1000 (?)

Abbas lost less than 700 infra when he got himself nuked Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What? I was in beige for two days before I switched to purple. !@#$, I've said it like 20 times already in the main IRC channel, check your logs ffs.

Anyways, nukes put 400 pollution in whatever city is hit, destroys two random improvements, and sends them to beige. The pollution goes down over time (a fortnight) and is currently at 273 points in my capital city (note: ~10-20 of that comes from my improvements).

Abbas lost less than 700 infra when he got himself nuked

Is it 14 days or 10?

Is it 14 days or 10?

11 days

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They do a high percentage of Infra damage to the city it hits ( May be random?  Not sure on the percentage either, but looks to be around 80ish% ).  Always destroys 2 improvements.  Cause 400+ Pollution Index that lasts for over a week if I recall correctly.

• Downvote 1

Abbas lost less than 700 infra when he got himself nuked

Yeah min damage is definitely under 1k. As under said, Abbas lost something like 640 infra.

You two forgot the max 80% part >_>

Missile's min damage is 250, and yet there are cases it deals much less when the target city has fewer infra

UedhRvY.png

• Administrators

They beige but don't end the war. Always destroy 2 improvements.

Also they give 400 pollution to the target city

Min damage is 1000 (?)

Max damage is 2000, or 13.5 times pop density whichever is higher, but it can never destroy more than 80% of the existing infra

Two random improvements, so far no one has got their power plants destroyed by nukes

I thought Sheepy made it so power plants cannot be destroyed by nuclear attacks. Something about nukes being too overpowered if they could knock off your power in your cities.

These three posts sum it up right here.

They put your opponent in beige, but do not end your war (or any wars).

The city is hit with 400 pollution that decays over the next 11 days.

They destroy 2 improvements (or less, if you didn't have 2 improvements).

Damage is random between 1,000 and (2000 or Population Density * 13.5, whatever is higher), with a limit of up to 80% of the city's total infrastructure. 

They can destroy power plants (in contrast to missiles or GAs).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I also updated the wiki page if anyone needs this info again http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Weapons

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

These three posts sum it up right here.

They put your opponent in beige, but do not end your war (or any wars).

The city is hit with 400 pollution that decays over the next 11 days.

They destroy 2 improvements (or less, if you didn't have 2 improvements).

Damage is random between 1,000 and (2000 or Population Density * 13.5, whatever is higher), with a limit of up to 80% of the city's total infrastructure. 

They cannot destroy power plants (neither can missiles or GAs).

Interesting

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

• Wiki Mod

Just one thing I swore some lost a nuke plant in the recent nukings & the page says nukes can blow up power plants.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Just one thing I swore some lost a nuke plant in the recent nukings & the page says nukes can blow up power plants.

No one lost a nuke plant

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

I lost nuke plants in my recent round of nuking.

https://politicsandwar.com/city/id=12840

Alright, that's my bad. I was incorrect in stating nuclear weapons couldn't hit power plants; they (in contrast to missiles) have the ability to destroy power plants.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Alright, that's my bad. I was incorrect in stating nuclear weapons couldn't hit power plants; they (in contrast to missiles) have the ability to destroy power plants.

Obviously the least of your concerns with nukes.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!