A Justice Department Declaration

Dwynn

8oFUXyJ.png

The following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Citizens of Orbis,

Tumultuous times are upon us.

For too long, there has been a plague upon our world. For too long, Citizens have hid away and hoped the gaze of this horde would simply pass them by. When the eyes of these unscrupulous savages fell upon a Citizen, all the Citizen could do is cower and pray that the damage was light. This, this has become the norm of our world.

As if these crimes, these acts, these muggings were not enough, the savages who seek out these easy targets scam the helpless Citizens even further. By offering them protection, from themselves and others. Protection from a world which they helped create. As if the slap across the face during the mugging wan't enough, the backhanded slap asking for money to protect is an insult. It is unjustified.

For these crimes and others, Justice must be served. Those found associating, assisting, intervening, aiding a person convicted of, or those convicted of piracy, will receive Judgement.

For the betterment of Orbis, Justice will prevail.

You have been warned, Citizens.

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

tl;dr

Justice. It's what's for dinner.

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

That sounds nice.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You will learn a lesson today. A lesson in piracy. Pirates have been bored lately. Pirates like to have fun too. Let's have fun.

• Upvote 4

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Hands up dont shoot?

They should turn around and run away.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So how's the Justice going for you guys?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

shh, don't confuse the pirate with logic and facts.

Pre is pretty much done. I haven't looked at your nation yet though.

Pre is pretty much done. I haven't looked at your nation yet though.

You were saved by Adama and Pub who had to wait for me to declare 5 wars to sneak from the shadows to strike. Still enjoying myself either way!

scSqPGJ.gif

You were saved by Adama and Pub who had to wait for me to declare 5 wars to sneak from the shadows to strike. Still enjoying myself either way!

Nah they would've declared either way. Peeps are just tired of yo shit.

• Upvote 2

Nah they would've declared either way. Peeps are just tired of yo !@#$.

I dunno if they would've won just a 2v1 against me. Would have definitely been interesting though. People aren't tired of my !@#$. Everyone here loves me. I'm the best. Haha. And the war is not over yet!

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

I have no idea what this is about.

O.o

they attacked arrgh!

Oh. Gay....

Arrgh! o/

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--