FOFA - $1,000,000+ PER DAY IN PRIZES - International Soccer

Nicklas

Upgrade Strength: 50 ->100 +25

Total cost: 194,500 + 500,000

EDIT: 10 Cities and 20 Stadiums

Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png

On the rankings it says I have only one win but on the fixtures I have two.  Just pointing it out.

If you haven't updated it recently thats fine, I'm just letting you know.

Edit: I see that you have changed it, thank you

Should pull the wins-losses automatically into the ranking sheet, but sometimes it can be a bit delayed.  Let me know if there are any other discrepancies.

Upgrade Strength: 50 ->100 +25

Total cost: 194,500 + 500,000

EDIT: 10 Cities and 20 Stadiums

Not sure why there's an extra 500,000 being paid.  Did you want to upgrade Strength past 100?  You don't have to pay for Supporters/Capacity.  it automatically comes from how many cities you have.

EDIT: Never mind, I see the +25 on top of the 100.  Sorry.  Go ahead and resend your trade and I'll create your team.

50 -> 100 + entry fee = 194,500

I have 1 stadium.

Approved

Edited by Nicklas

New rule: Teams that are created will start with no rating.  Their rating will only be calculated once they have played at least one match.  This is to prevent a team that comes in strong from moving to number one without playing a match.

So....my current record is 6-9. I've had 5 home games and 10 away. All of my home games were wins and 9 of my 10 away games have been a lose. All other things being equal, it seems once the coin flip is done to figure who the home and away teams are, that is pretty much how the winner and loser are determined. I think the home field advantage calculations need to be reworked.

X4EfkAB.png

So....my current record is 6-9. I've had 5 home games and 10 away. All of my home games were wins and 9 of my 10 away games have been a lose. All other things being equal, it seems once the coin flip is done to figure who the home and away teams are, that is pretty much how the winner and loser are determined. I think the home field advantage calculations need to be reworked.

Yeah, I agree.  I have done some more reworking to see if it's more even.  I did a 10-sim test and the home team won 6 out of 10 times.  We'll try this and see how it goes.  

Edited by Nicklas

Upgrade: 50->100

Cities: 10

Stadiums: 20

Total: 194,500

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

FOFA is making gains!

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

For the next 24 hours, all signups & upgrades will be 50 percent off!

If you've been wanting to get your nation in on FOFA, you can become a member in the next 24 hours for just $10,000.  To get your team to 100 strength will cost just $87,250 (as opposed to 174,500).  All strength upgrades after that will be $10K.

This offer starts now and ends at midnight Orbis time on May 13th.

Upgrade: Strength +300

Total cost : $ 300,000

Slight error on the math here.  If you want to create a team and get to 300 strength, it will cost:

$10,000 - initial team fee

$87,250 - 50 => 100 strength

$2,000,000 - 101 => 300 strength ($10k per point)

If you still want that, you can feel free to purchase.  You might get more value buying a bit less strength at this point, though.

Resent......but for +50 Strength please.

Approved

The 50% off sale is now finished.  All prices are normal again. :)

I am somewhat surprised that there hasn't been more action in FOFA with people signing up.  This pays out 400K/day to whichever team is number one.  Come play!