FOFA - $1,000,000+ PER DAY IN PRIZES - International Soccer

Nicklas

Still free to join for the rest of the week. Anyone can make it to the top regardless of how much they have spent.  

I recently added a "team value" tab to the leaderboard that shows you how much each team is worth (based on spend & winnings).  

As another announcement, I have upped the daily prize for #1 to $1,000,000.  2nd and 3rd receive $200,000 and $100,000, respectively.

FOFA now officially awards over $1,000,000 per day.

Resvernas upgrading

2000 --> 3000

Sent the 10m via bank wire.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

A note from the Rekish Secretary of Sports and Culture:

The Rekishstein Dragons Football Club would like to upgrade their team from 127 to 147 for a total cost of $200,000. Due to climate conditions in the Rekish Sea, trade cannot be an option for money exchange, and therefor the money shall be sent via bank.

Sincerely,

Richard Osdakow, Secretary of Sports and Culture

Edited by Golen

This is very small

Golen sale approved.

Based on community feedback, I have decided to permanently lower the cost of upgrading your team strength by 50% (It will now be $10,000 per strength point).  In other words, the current sale is extended indefinitely! 

I am also eliminating the signup fee.  It is now free to join FOFA.  In addition, new teams will start with 100 base strength instead of 50.

Nation Name - Soviet Commune

Nation Link - politicsandwar.com/nation/id=19374

# of cities - 1

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov

Approved, and welcome!

I see you're new to Orbis.  Best of luck!

Thanks alot

Signature removed due to rule violation. All posts/imagery with text must be in English.

^ Totally not true I've seen tons of sigs with ' imagery not in english ' and so have you !!

' The Revolution shall not be silenced ' - Reznikov