Treaty of Dicklandia

Treaty of Dicklandia

Article I: Preamble

The Endless Republic of Markarth, and the Nation of Europa do hereby, in mutual respect for one another, recognize this agreement as official and agree to all terms and conditions herein. 

Article II: Protection

Markarth agrees to offer immediate assistance, military and economic, necessary to ensure Europa’s protection and well being and vice versa. Markarth may, at its discretion, offer assistance to Europa for any offense wars they may partake in and vice versa. Neither signatory will declare war on the other signatory. This also includes actions that can be seen as a violation of peace such as aiding an enemy with economic support, military support, critical information, or spying.

Article III: Communication

Debate and discussion between signatories will be conducted regularly. The signatory alliances agree to share intelligence critical to either nation’s safety. 

Article IV: Economic Development

Europa agrees to provide economic assistance to Markarth and vice versa. Both signatories agree to provide fair trade deals to one another.  The signatories agree to abide by all financial terms set by each other.

Article V: Cancellection

Either party may cancel this treaty with 72 hours notice to the other party. During the 72 hour period, the treaty remains completely in effect.

Article VI: Review

Both Markarth and Europa agree that after a period of 30 days from the signing of this treaty, they will review the status of the treaty in order to determine the continuation or discontinuation of this agreement. If a mutual agreement cannot be determined in a timely manner, the treaty will automatically extend for another 30 days and be reviewed again.

/s/

Signed for the The Endless Republic of Markarth

Risen Son, Kastor

Signed for Europa

Prime Minister - Isolatar

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

!@#$ y u always copi others m8

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

No original ideas of his own. Nothing to offer the game or community besides shitposts and maybe some very mild entertainment.. Briefly..  Then he just gets annoying.

He's an uncreative shithead who desperately wants to be as relevant as possible in any and all situations.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No original ideas of his own. Nothing to offer the game or community besides !@#$posts and maybe some very mild entertainment.. Briefly..  Then he just gets annoying.

He's an uncreative shithead who desperately wants to be as relevant as possible in any and all situations.

This is a union between 2 nations that respect each other. We only want to see ourselves do good. That is all.

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.