Farewell, friends.

Britishdude

I received several messages from Sith in late November 2013 pestering me to join yet another new game he had stumbled upon. After enduring great insistence, I caved and began playing Politics and War before alliances were even coded into the game. I spent a many an hour on IRC late into the nights of Christmas and Summer breaks, and I enjoyed every minute of it with the community that I found here. Alpha and the speed round both provided opportunity to meet new people, to expand my horizons, and to hone my leadership skills. Beta has thus far afforded me the same chances, which is why it saddens me to say goodbye; nonetheless, I feel I must.

There is a whole conglomeration of reasons why I've decided that my stay on Orbis has come to its conclusion. I could cite my waning faith in the administration, or the lack of time I have to invest in the game, but I will spare you from the existential nature of my decision. I do not wish to be overly critical; I've been a part of nation sims for nearly 7 years, but nowhere have I found a community with which I enjoy as much camaraderie and friendship as on Orbis. Because of that, I will miss you all dearly. 

Best regards,

Britishdude

One last o/ for my friends; I'll surely forget someone - please don't hold it against me:

LesPaulSupreme

Aurelius

FreddieMercury

Adama

Abbas

Shellhound

Pubstomper

SRD

ComradeMilton

Samwise

ThatGuy

Statmeister, for sending me that invitation to join the CCC 7 years ago this July.

o/

You will be missed. And remember, there's always a seat for you at the table.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I'm really sad about this. Lost a good friend here today, goodbye bd.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

No, not you Britishdude. You cant leave.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

let me have your money.

<3

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

One last o/ for my friends; I'll surely forget someone - please don't hold it against me:

I will :P

Good luck with whatever you end up doing Britishdude, you will be missed.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win