What I think should happen if a rollback occurs

Oh goodness, another nut from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? -_-

Well not really but sure.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Are me and Clarke the only ones who know who Pol Pot actually is? :P

Wut? I've been asking myself that very question. Nice to see I'm not the only one who can see the obvious.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

As you may have heard, lots of stuff has been going on, there has been lots of talk about a possible game reset/rollback. It would be very unfair to the people who have donated money to this game. It would cause a shitton of problems and commotion, it would ruin the game. I have a suggestion with what should happen if a rollback actually occurs:

For all of the people who have donated to the game, they should get all of their worths of credits since August when donating started.

If there are other suggestions, please post here. We will debate them.

I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but the moment you donate to the game, you lose all ownership of that money no matter what happens to the game. 

"Above all, a soldier must be willing to die." - Anonymous 167

Whether the game is rolled back a week, a year, back to 0, or not at all, means nothing to me.  

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but the moment you donate to the game, you lose all ownership of that money no matter what happens to the game.

Apparently you don't get my post.

If this problem is serious enough, and no one will know how the &#33;@#&#036; to fix it, the game will be reset. What happened to the donations? It's unfair to the people who spend money for credits, especially to those who have spent hundreds of dollars to this game. Gone. The &#33;@#&#036; is Sheepy gonna think when people leave and say "&#33;@#&#036; Politics & War"?

So please. I know you may have billions in your alliance bank, but that doesn't mean other people have to abide by you.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

If this problem is serious enough, and no one will know how the !@#$ to fix it, the game will be reset. What happened to the donations? It's unfair to the people who spend money for credits, especially to those who have spent hundreds of dollars to this game. Gone. The !@#$ is Sheepy gonna think when people leave and say "!@#$ Politics & War"?

So please. I know you may have billions in your alliance bank, but that doesn't mean other people have to abide by you.

And no, VE has no where near 1 B in the bank. We aren't rich, ford is lol. And it's due to Pol pot Edited by Presidential

If this problem is serious enough, and no one will know how the !@#$ to fix it, the game will be reset. What happened to the donations? It's unfair to the people who spend money for credits, especially to those who have spent hundreds of dollars to this game. Gone. The !@#$ is Sheepy gonna think when people leave and say "!@#$ Politics & War"?

I have to agree with Samwise. When you donate, there are no promises that you will be compensated. This entire website could be hacked tomorrow and everyone loses everything. Sheepy does what he can to avoid situations like these, but there are still uncertainties. 

Keep in mind that it doesn't JUST suck for you that this happened. It sucks for everyone. I myself have donated, but I don't expect any of the money back. I spent the money knowing full well the risks. You should too.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

What's more likely: I don't know what I am talking about or you don't know what you're talking about?

It should be in the terms and conditions, but since it isn't I'll spell it out again for you. Legally, when you donate to the game, that money is no longer yours, and you have no right to dictate how it is spent. Admin can provide incentives for you to donate, but those are at his discretion. You have no claim on those donation bonuses if something happens, and any compensation he provides is a courtesy to those nations. He's not legally bound to do so. So if people leave because they donated hundreds of dollars to this game and received no compensation, then that is their choice.

I have to agree with Samwise.

It happens for us about once a year. :X Edited by Samwise

Isn't the entire point of donating is to give away your money to support something without something else in return?

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

I'm not talking about irl refunds, I am talking about in game credits as I said I'm my original post

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Isn't the entire point of donating is to give away your money to support something without something else in return?

That is in fact correct.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

That is in fact correct.

Then why people keeps worrying about losing their real money in rollback?

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

God what a &#33;@#&#036;ing mess.  Thanks to a few &#33;@#&#036; who decided to personally profit from an exploit rather that DOING THE RIGHT THING AND REPORT IT.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

Could just ban the users, even if we reset still ban the cheaters. No place for them here.

On the comments about the whole donated money compensation thing, I for one don't care about it, but be prepared to loose membership if the reset happens. Yeah it's a risk, some of us know that, still many will just turn it in. Will be bad for the game, hopefully not too bad.

Very well to say you should know the risks, you should also know membership might take a big hit.