What I think should happen if a rollback occurs

As you may have heard, lots of stuff has been going on, there has been lots of talk about a possible game reset/rollback. It would be very unfair to the people who have donated money to this game. It would cause a shitton of problems and commotion, it would ruin the game. I have a suggestion with what should happen if a rollback actually occurs:

For all of the people who have donated to the game, they should get all of their worths of credits since August when donating started.

If there are other suggestions, please post here. We will debate them.

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

How about you stop thinking and let others think for you? You seem to have a problem with thinking things through 100%

• Upvote 3

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

How about you stop thinking and let others think for you? You seem to have a problem with thinking things through 100%

Which is why I said please post other suggestions

Also, I didn't say it was my idea

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I have a suggestion with what should happen if a rollback actually occurs:

For all of the people who have donated to the game, they should get all of their worths of credits since August when donating started.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Rollback likely won't be older than a week, why should people get all the credits of nearly a year because of a week lost?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Exploit? Damn &#33;@#&#036; wasting my time now since they are not cool enough to play the game right. There is a way to check people who used? I'd be all for receiving a little "gift" for having to deal with this but I understand the pain it would be to find everyone who hadn't cheated and give them reinforcement. However if a rollback does occur I should receive my credits sold on market right?

Being new to this type of game, plus the idea of rolling back, what is to stop Sheepy from rolling back ONLY the players who have exploited the game? Why must it be a server rollback? 

• Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Being new to this type of game, plus the idea of rolling back, what is to stop Sheepy from rolling back ONLY the players who have exploited the game? Why must it be a server rollback? 

Frankly, I don't trust that individually resetting players shown to be cheating is going to be enough to get rid of all the exploit money. What if people fall through the cracks? ALL cheaters should be reset. If that means the whole game needs to be rolled back because the cheating is that commonplace, then so be it.

You will be fine losing a few days of pixels. The integrity of the game is more important.

• Upvote 3

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10266

This^... This^ is why a rollback is nessisary

Oh crap, it's worse than I thought....

I see, thank you. I thought rolling back the cheaters further back than necessary would make up for the introduction of exploited money. But it looks like it's much worse :o

• Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Oh crap, it's worse than I thought....

I see, thank you. I thought rolling back the cheaters further back than necessary would make up for the introduction of exploited money. But it looks like it's much worse :o

You also have not seen all the resources that Pol pot (over the last week) and ford (as of more recent) have been purchasing. That is arguably messing up the game more than just ford's nation. If you go banning some nations who abused the bug, damage was still done as that nation most likely purchased many resources from other nations, spreading their wealth Edited by Presidential

Can somebody explain what the exploit even is? I check trades and all I see is just a lot of money for uranium and steel and other stuff. But the trades I saw aren't worth 1.5bil.

.-.

dpluao815a3.png

Can somebody explain what the exploit even is? I check trades and all I see is just a lot of money for uranium and steel and other stuff. But the trades I saw aren't worth 1.5bil.

.-.

I don't think anyone knows yet. 

Pol Pot found some way to gain infinite money and started clearing out the market, thus spreading billions across the game.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

.-.

This guy received $1.5 billion Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This guy received $1.5 billion

I know that, but how?

I don't think anyone knows yet. 

Pol Pot found some way to gain infinite money and started clearing out the market, thus spreading billions across the game.

Oh...

dpluao815a3.png

&#33;@#&#036;.. ive spent a full month building a meager warchest because these piece of shit mother &#33;@#&#036;ers were jacking up the mother&#33;@#&#036;ing prices on EVERYTHING?!?!? &#33;@#&#036; you asswipes i have logged in three times a day every &#33;@#&#036;ing day to slowely but surely create a semi presentable nation. &#33;@#&#036; you cheaters

• Upvote 1

This guy received $1.5 billion

From Pol Pot because Pol Pot found a way to generate unlimited cash and has been stockpiling that cash for quite some time now. 

How did Pol Pot get all that cash? IDK.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I think the best part of this is that Pol Pot, who preaches against capitalist pigs and all that, used an exploit to take advantage of other nations and shoot himself up into the "1%". :lol:

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Are me and Clarke the only ones who know who Pol Pot actually is? :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Are me and Clarke the only ones who know who Pol Pot actually is? :P

Oh goodness, another nut from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)? -_-

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1