How long till he takes the hint?

Dwemyrn

93 members have voted

1. 1. How long till Kastor Takes the hint?

• Give it a week
    • Maybe a month
    • I don't think he is intellectually capable of taking hints.
    • He's not gone! He's never gone!

Not sure why you quoted me, because your paragraph seems to cement what I stated. So I'm not sure how what I said is bad for the game. I'm all for Kastor getting rolled. I'm all for him getting warred and spied. And if he finds it disastrous enough that he needs to re-roll, so be it. But calling him out OOC and attacking the player behind the character is not something I can abide. Simple as that. The community is small enough already that we don't need to drive people from it.

It's because he isn't a real player.

dpluao815a3.png

Kinda like how Grillick claimed PB wasn't a real nation?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

He seems like a freebie for Rage.

Sold everything he had and sent it all to one guy. He's totally real. :v

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

@ Malone:

The idea is that the game by itself is so boring that you'd deliberately cultivate and maintain annoying and unbearable players because they increase clicks and increase user satisfaction.

I mean this in a negative sense. It is not healthy that you deliberately want Kastor in the community to keep people watching, talking, and playing.

@ Malone:

I mean this in a negative sense. It is not healthy that you deliberately want Kastor in the community to keep people watching, talking, and playing.

Well then, you my friend are off the deep end considering you've suggested keeping cheaters and exploiters in the game to avoid damaging the community.

Agree to disagree and move on, because you won't win this argument.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Incorrect, I said that you ban people as a last resort, because you do not want to nurture a population of ban evaders that can't be threatened or controlled making a mess of your game.

There are other ways to punish cheaters than banning (which is good as a threat, but often fails to solve the problem) or deletion (which is better than banning because you can still ban them afterwards).

Kastor, hopefully rerolled and hopefully has found good guidance. I hope, if he's still here, he'll be on his way to an illustrious career in a year or two. For Kastor, this is far better than being entertained or indulged as the court jester or class clown, which, if I understand it, is what you were proposing, my friend.

• Upvote 1

oh geez. look guys, the heres the simple fact, if you piss off enough people, the community will nuke the shit out of him. The in game stuff will work its way to weed out people. Now talking behind their backs is not a respectful thing, especially when they can see it. However, I know people will still do it no matter what. The best you can do is try to keep the number of negative bullying threads to a minimum by reporting them to Sheepy, and let orbis take care of the rest. Kastor was a troll, of that there is little doubt, as he personally trolled me. (still pissed about that) The nations in Orbis will take care of trolls if they do stuff in game, and work it out in there, so there's no point arguing, griping, or B&M ing outside of the game.

CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALLONG?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...