How long till he takes the hint?

Dwemyrn

93 members have voted

1. 1. How long till Kastor Takes the hint?

• Give it a week
    • Maybe a month
    • I don't think he is intellectually capable of taking hints.
    • He's not gone! He's never gone!

How many alliances, f---ups, missiles eaten, and everything else before kastor takes the hint, that he is not liked or wanted here?

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

To far man, to far.

Just Perma ZI him, that solves everything :v

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The better question is how long will it take for VoC to stop giving positions to mentally incapable players? :v

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The better question is how long will it take for VoC to stop giving positions to mentally incapable players? :v

Well I'm still here, so the tradition is still going strong.

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I'm just going to put up a note on my wall to remind me that you deserve a missile, too, for making this thread.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

This is called overreach; once a guy is hated too much contrarians show up and like him / advocate sympathetic measures simply because everyone hates his guts. This still won't change the fact that Kastor is terrible and either needs to change or get out, because eventually even the contrarians will get bored of Kastor.

• Upvote 1

Alataq: you'd be surprised at how much intel I've been able to extract based simply on good-will and reputation. You seriously would be surprised, Alataq.

I do admit I've been burning my political capital as of late, but that is deliberate and with intent. If you want to bring other politics into this, be my guest, if that's more burning of political capital that is also deliberate and with intent.

Edited by Inst

Alataq: you'd be surprised at how much intel I've been able to extract based simply on good-will and reputation. You seriously would be surprised, Alataq.

Who the &#33;@#&#036; are you? A Hereno multi?

• Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

zAI9Chq.jpg

lol. Am I the only one who read that in the actual, terrible screeching voice?

Who the &#33;@#&#036; are you again?

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

å¾è¼©ã¯çŒ«ã§ã‚る。åå‰ã¯ã¾ã ç„¡ã„。

Wagahai wa neko de aru. Namae wa mada nai.

I am a cat. As yet, I have no name.

liar.

• Upvote 1

I'm just going to put up a note on my wall to remind me that you deserve a missile, too, for making this thread.

Duly noted, I will write in my dossier so I am reminded of you openly making this threat.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Awesome.

tits-or-gtfo.jpg

And stop using google translate. This is an English forum. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I do admit I've been burning my political capital as of late, but that is deliberate and with intent. If you want to bring other politics into this, be my guest, if that's more burning of political capital that is also deliberate and with intent.

Well okay then. No idea what that means but... k?

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png