The end of an era

Shellhound

Mensa HQ looks forward to working with Guardian in the future.

Vanek26, Vice Chairman of Mensa HQ and eternal VP of Guardian

Treaty Text

Article I:

Guardian and Mensa HQ come together as friends. Out of mutual respect, they agree to handle any issues between them privately.

Article II:

If Guardian or Mensa HQ is attacked, the other pledges military assistance, excepting cases where the attack is a response to hostile action taken by the signatory against a third party known to be associated with the attacking nation or alliance. In this case, assistance is optional.

Article III:

This treaty may be cancelled by either Guardian or Mensa HQ at any time. In the event of such cancellation, it will take effect 72 hours after notice of intent to cancel is provided.

Signed for Guardian,
President: Shellhound
Vice-President: Tim Armstrong
Vice-President: John Baraboo
Vice-President: Memph

Signed for Mensa HQ,
Chairman: Pfeiffer

Vice-Chairman: Vanek26
Minister for Defense: Spite
Security Minister: TellUrGrlThx
Minister of Internal Affairs: MMike
Finance Minister: Kemal Ergenekon

Edited by Vanek26
  • Upvote 5

48Lgx2C.jpgQOy587m.jpg

A Conversation Between Two Alliances in a Bar

Preamble: It’s a Thursday night, much like any other. The bar is packed, both with regulars and new arrivals. Shouting, songs, and drunken chatter echo across the walls. Two alliances sit next to each other. One blasts K-Pop through its earbuds, while the other sips a pumpkin spice latte.

Guardian: 

You know, we should hang out more often!

The Dutch East India Company: 

Are you hitting on me?

Guardian:

Maybe…..

I thought you didn’t do the whole dating thing? Only spoken agreements and stuff, right?

Guardian:

Not anymore, screw saving myself for marriage! Can this be our first date?

I’m already seeing someone…

Guardian:

Nah, its cool. See those guys over there?

Mensa HQ, SK, and Vanguard wave

Guardian:

I’m also on dates with all of them.

Fine, but let’s lay out some ground rules.

First off, no calling each other names or spying on each other or weird shit like that.

Any issues we got, we work that out in private, cool?

Guardian:

Two, If we hear any juicy gossip, we gotta share it with each other!

The Dutch East India Compay:

I don’t gossip, I’m honorable.

Guardian:

Laaaaaaaaaaaame. Anyway…

Three, if someone tries to hit on you or me, me or you have to put a stop to that real fast!

Wait, you’re actually serious about this?

Guardian:

Four, if we hit on each other’s friends though, that’s cool, just stay out of that.

Five, we can break up whenever, and must inform the other via text message.

Guardian:

This is going to be so much fun! Wanna see a movie?

I liked it better when we hated each other….

Tl;dr Guardian and DEIC now have a non-chaining mdp, I mean hot date.

• Upvote 5

uHQTKq6.png

Can there be another!?!?

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

1nM39ka.jpg

QOy587m.jpg

Since time immemorial, the God Emperor had guided his children through the sands. The pathways had become worn and clear as generation succeeded generation.

With the establishment of Mensa HQ to bring his light to Orbis, Dio Brando found his children exploring sands entirely unfamiliar to them. In the vast expanse, which had been sheltered by evil and led astray, he charged the most loyal among them with ensuring that his people are a beacon of light in the darkness to all who follow the true Path to salvation. His knowledge available to all, his love freely given, the God Emperor was moving amongst his children.

Their hearts beating stronger and more quickly than they had in generations on their previous world, he nudged them along The Path. From time to time, He chose to shine His light directly where they should travel. With their anointed leadership rightly choosing to draw the people of Seven far flung Kingdoms nearer The Path, He grew more and more confident in their ability to navigate these sands.

However, when a dark force rose up on the horizon, He felt it his obligation to offer more direct instruction to His children. In a series of dreams he revealed to their High Priest and Chairman that His people required of him to be a Great Guardian against the darkness. He encountered a series of trials during the night, being continually charged by his God Emperor to embrace the role now before him.

In battling the never ending horde, it became clear that he could not hold out forever. As he began to falter, his strength leaving his body, he heard the most beautiful song. He felt his arms moving more quickly, his armour felt lighter, and his mind was clear again. A great cry rung out, as he saw a mighty Gryphon swoop down, picking off his enemies one by one. Being offered a brief respite, he looks up, seeing something he had never dared hope to encounter. A brilliant flaming bird circled the battlefield. Her song emboldening him and the Gryphon, while slowing the advance of their enemy.

The Phoenix and the Gryphon had pulled him back from the brink. He woke with a start, sweat running down his body, knowing what must be done. Their father, their God Emperor, had given a clear sign that the burden of being this light in the darkness was to be shared. So it is that today the people of Mensa HQ come together with those of Guardian in a solemn oath to always defend each other from those enemies, known and unknown, that may threaten those who walk along The Path.

This pact is not entered into lightly, and should any choose to test their determination, they will find that sand tempered by the power of Dio Brando makes a blade unlike any they have encountered. Punishment will be swift, unrelenting, and merciful only to those who truly shed their former lives, acknowledge the might of the Gryphon, the beauty and purity of the Phoenix, and the absolute Truth only found in the sands and love of the God Emperor.

~Pfeiffer
Chairman of Mensa HQ
Edited by Pfeiffer
  • Upvote 6

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Guardianflag250.jpg   skflagnew250.jpg

guardiantreaty.jpg

True and Faithful compatriots are one of the true wonders of the world. Without them, life would be nigh unbearable. The Seven have seen fit to bless Seven Kingdoms with the best comrades free men could wish for, in Guardian. One day, standing together during the Long Night, we will throw the Others back into hell, or die side by side. Until then, in the sight of all Men, with the Seven Who Are One as our witness, we swear by our Sacred Honor to honor the following pact

Article I
Guardian and Seven Kingdoms (hereafter the Signatories) come together as allies and long term friends. If there are any issues that need to be settled they will be done so privately and with respect.

Article II
Should either of the Signatories come under attack, the other Signatory pledges all necessary assistance, military and otherwise.

Article III
Should either of the Signatories decide to engage in war with a third party, the other Signatory shall be promptly informed. Such assistance, military or otherwise, as the attacking Signatory requests shall be provided by the other Signatory, unless providing such assistance would bring the Signatory into conflict with another binding agreement.

Article IV
Should military action (offensive or defensive) undertaken by either Signatory come as result of obligations towards a third party, military assistance from the other Signatory is optional.

Article V
This treaty may be cancelled by either Signatory at any time. Such cancellation will take effect 72 hours after notice of intent to cancel is provided.

Signed for Seven Kingdoms, May the Second Two Thousand and Fifteen

Teenagers, King
Solomon, Duke Stark
Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn
Aisha, Duke Greyjoy
Valdoroth, Duke Drox

Signed for the Guardian, May the Second Two Thousand and Fifteen
President: Shellhound
Vice President: Tim Armstrong
Vice President: Memph
Vice President: JohnBaraboo

• Upvote 6
wF9Bjre.gif

Just Screw it, I give up trying to understand exactly what's going on here.

They're just making official stuff that pretty much everybody already knew. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

They're just making official stuff that pretty much everybody already knew. :ph34r:

I mean, when you put it that way, I guess it makes sense.

Tbqh, I have mixed feelings about Guardian signing these treaties. It truly does mark the end of an era not only for Guardian, but for PnW itself, as one of the last major paperless alliances has decided to start up a paper mill. I wish only the best for Guardian in its future endeavors, and I hope starting up this paper mill serves them well.

Edited by HouseofJacks
  • Upvote 1

inb4 BoC-Guardian treaty

i'm calling it

i'm calling it

i need a new pair of shoes, and someone has to pay

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Tenages, great job getting the date right.

o/ sk

o/ guardian

I doublechecked with someone else before I did it this time :P

o/ Guardian

o/ DEIC

o/ Mensa

and ah what the hell :P o/Vanguard (I much preferred o/GR) 

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 2
wF9Bjre.gif