A Mutual Defence Pact between Charming Friends and United Alliance of Nation States

Erzsebet XII

Mutual Defence Pact

The Parties of this treaty, Charming Friends and United Alliance of Nation States,

• Recognising the independence and individuality of each alliance and their wishes to pursue their own goals,

• Reaffirming their desire to live in peace with the peoples and Governments of each alliance,

• Recognising the mutual history that has occurred bringing their peoples together fighting a common foe,

• Desiring to declare publicly and formally their sense of unity and common determination to defend themselves against external attack, so that no potential aggressor could be under the illusion that either of them stands alone in Orbis,

• Desiring further to allocate efforts towards reasonable strategic development should such an aggression take place,

Have agreed as follows:

Article I

The Parties undertake to settle any interalliance disputes in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that interalliance peace and security and justice are not endangered.

Article II

In order more effectively to achieve the objective of this Treaty, the Parties will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.

Article III

The Parties, through their Foreign Ministers or their deputies, will consult together from time to time regarding the implementation of this Treaty and whenever in the opinion of either of them the territorial integrity, political independence or security of either of the Parties is threatened by external armed attack in Orbis.

Article IV

Each Party recognizes that an armed attack on either of the Parties would be dangerous to its own peace and safety and declares that it would act to meet the common dangers in accordance with its constitutional processes.

Article V

For the purpose of Article IV, an armed attack on either of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack on the territories and/or domestic infrastructure of either of the Parties, or on any online communications resources under its jurisdiction on the website domain or elsewhere, or on its banking and trade systems, or on its intelligence division, or on its weapon systems, or on its armed forces, naval vessels or aircraft.

Article VII

This Treaty does not imply obligations on behalf of either Party to partake in any engagements that resulted of a descried aggression on behalf of the other Party, or any engagements existing prior to the signing of this Treaty by both Parties.

Article VII

This Treaty does not affect and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights and obligations of the Parties with regard to treaties or agreements between either Party and a third entity. This Treaty does not designate responsibility on either Party to maintain, condone, or partake in any other treaty signed by the other Party.

Article VIII

This Treaty shall be ratified by Charming Friends and United Alliance of Nation States  in accordance with their respective constitutional processes and will come into force when instruments of ratification thereof have been exchanged by them on the public Politics & War Forums.

Article IX

This Treaty shall remain in force indefinitely. Either Party may terminate it thirty days after notice has been given to the other Party.

Signatories

On behalf of Charming Friends,

Erzsebet XII

Tarrare of Charming Friends

Nietzshelloo

Charmingest of Charming Friends

Spencatro

Rarest Pepe of Charming Friends

On behalf of United Alliance of Nation States,

Silverdoe

President of UAoNS

BlackKnight

Foreign Affairs Minister of UAoNS

Edited by Erzsebet XII
  • Upvote 1

Congrats Micros :P

o/

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Congratulations.

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Signed,

jk

glhf guys :)

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Good luck Kid A.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Micros actually do things... and know how to write treaties.... good job!

o/ you guys

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Micros can be cool sometimes

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win