Alright, I've learned my lesson

Sorry kastor but you ded...

A moment of silence for you and the saddest of sad music for you to be played:

But when it comes down to it, everyone feels like this:

119v1vr.jpg

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

!@#$ off

I'm being serious. He said he learned his lesson, and we pretty much have the decision to kick him off AA either way. Actions are hard to take back, and impressions will stay, but hey, you got to start somewhere.

Also, saying something different than what's intended here adds shock value. Call me a hypocrite for starting even more drama.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Kastor has gone full Spyro. Never go full Spryo.

5idBLZT.gif

Is Breaking Bad any good?

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I'm being serious. He said he learned his lesson, and we pretty much have the decision to kick him off AA either way. Actions are hard to take back, and impressions will stay, but hey, you got to start somewhere.

Also, saying something different than what's intended here adds shock value. Call me a hypocrite for starting even more drama.

How many chances does one moron need to get? I'd say it's pretty obvious what Kastor is all about, and he ain't the kind of fool you want in your alliance.

• Upvote 2

How many chances does one moron need to get? I'd say it's pretty obvious what Kastor is all about, and he ain't the kind of fool you want in your alliance.

At least I don't lie, Kadin.

• Upvote 2

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I'm really indifferent to what kind of trolling or internet pixel crimes he had done before. At least he isn't Reagan.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

I'm really indifferent to what kind of trolling or internet pixel crimes he had done before. At least he isn't Reagan.

If you think this is about trolling, then you have no idea what you're talking about. This started because Kastor chose to go rogue by attacking myself and others. If that's the kind of idiot you want in BK, then more power to you. It's a poor choice, though.

Can someone put together a list of stuff he's done? I only know a few, and I'm not sure if I got it all. I can start one in this post and keep on editing/adding to it if you guys post some suggestions/incidences.

1) Poaching Members to Titan

2) Screwing Titan over (by emptying their alliance bank and leaving, not sure if this one is true)

3) Attacking BoC, Syndicate, and VE.

(Plus) Taking a !@#$ on Heinrich Kaufmann's lawn. Who in the right mind would do that?!

What else? 

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Can someone put together a list of stuff he's done? I only know a few, and I'm not sure if I got it all. I can start one in this post and keep on editing/adding to it if you guys post some suggestions/incidences.

1) Poaching Members to Titan

2) Screwing Titan over (by emptying their alliance bank and leaving, not sure if this one is true)

What else? 

3) Attacking BoC, Syndicate, and VE.

In several ways, he is.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

To be honest, I'm not apologizing to you all. This is strictly to Mortimer, DEIC, and the people I attacked. And to Malone, because I love him.

To be honest, I'm not apologizing to you all. This is strictly to Mortimer, DEIC, and the people I attacked. And to Malone, because I love him.

Don't worry everyone who isn't Mortimer, DEIC, and attacked nations.

You don't have to feel bad about sending more missiles his way.

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Alright guys. I'm sorry for attacking you all. I can't take anymore missiles. Please just beige me. I'll !@#$ keep my mouth shut and stop trolling everyone.

Please guys, I've learned my lesson.

OVhukLz.jpg

Edited by Vlad the Implier
  • Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Until I do it again and then I'll just say sorry again so some fool will take me and I can &#33;@#&#036; them over!

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Until I do it again and then I'll just say sorry again so some fool will take me and I can !@#$ them over!

Rose looking for any new recruits?

If  you're going to accept him, insist that he reroll and the moment anyone discovers he's Kastor he should be thrown out of the alliance. If he can't maintain the basic discipline of keeping quiet about his ID while he's on a EZI list, he's just going to create liabilities for you. But, while I'm an optimist, my expectations for Kastor have decreased tremendously since knowing him.

Kastor, someone wants to give you a chance. Consider this, have you ever considered trolling PnW by proving to the rest of the community that we were wrong about you and your capabilities? That's more fun than acting like a !@#$tard and getting rolled repeatedly. But, like I said, my expectations for you have decreased tremendously, so, I wouldn't count on it.

Quite likely, for you this is it; afterwards, either sit out for 2 years until people forget about you or find some other game to play. Prove me wrong about you.

Edited by Inst
  • Upvote 3

Kastor should be declared a cultural monument by Sheepy.

He enriches the game by draining your banks.

• Upvote 1