[Bug] Random Bank Deposits

Blake Gillman

[sOLVED-ish]

I recently signed a Treaty with the United States of Terra, and we agreed to Military / Economical support, etc. But something has happened twice now.

Two deposits were made to my Alliance bank, one came from the Leader of the USoT, and the other from their Military Adviser.

A total of $3,000,000.00

And they both asked me about it, and I don't know what to tell them. They said they didn't activate the deposit, but yet it still happened under their names. Anyone have an idea?

Edited by kriller509

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

Damnit I tried but they were too fast lol

(Had to give it back to em xD) they are #15, and we're #36... Ish so we aren't powerful enough to rip em off

xD

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

• Administrators

My intuition tells me this is linked to the alliance bank disappearing bug. However, so far I've yet to find any evidence indicating that they themselves didn't simply send the funds.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Yeah, the records say that the actions came from those players' accounts, so perhaps they need to make sure no one else has access to their accounts.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link