Have done with dull days--
The lightly proferred laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless turns
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The fun for which P&W years!

qdQbums.png

I don't recognize most of you, which means I'm indifferent to you since you probably didn't post much on the forums if you indeed were around for pre-WWB.

Sadly, the ones I do recognize are all cancerous players who are now gonna hide behind BLOC PARTY for protection.

You guys really need to divide into groups or kick out the obnoxious members.

Is 1,000+ Pre-WWB posts a lot? Am I relevant? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I don't recognize most of you, which means I'm indifferent to you since you probably didn't post much on the forums if you indeed were around for pre-WWB.

Sadly, the ones I do recognize are all cancerous players who are now gonna hide behind BLOC PARTY for protection.

I remember your name, but not you as a person. I guess.

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=120

I remember your name, but not you as a person. I guess.

lol

My 1,284 posts... Plus about 350 in New Bloc 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Also should we keep our pink color?

I think so. It doesn't seem worth the trouble to switch over to a less used color, since other people will do the same, and I don't think there's any other alliances of note that are using pink.

I used to moderate a forum and all I got was this awesome medal.

I was pre WWB1. I was here before the goon invasion. I was pretty likable too selling oil at 5k-15k

But why? Was oil really that worthless then?

In pre WWB you prospected once, you either had oil or you didn't. Oil was worthless to the people that had it and priceless to the ones who didn't

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I was pre WWB1. I was here before the goon invasion. I was pretty likable too selling oil at 5k-15k

Like those above you had a chance to strike oil. Forever. Unlike the new oil system in new bloc.

If you had oil you would keep making oil. Rumsod added a soft cap with increasing prices for every well but by that time I and 4 other people where making over 100 oil per turn. I think Vizio was making 200 per turn. I hit advance pretty quickly and didn't bother trying to go past. I started selling oil dirt cheap because lol OPEC is a failure

And I might start selling cheap oil here

Current Leader of The Bloc Party and the nation of Nitrzolorion, don't mind us, we're just passing

Like those above you had a chance to strike oil. Forever. Unlike the new oil system in new bloc.

If you had oil you would keep making oil. Rumsod added a soft cap with increasing prices for every well but by that time I and 4 other people where making over 100 oil per turn. I think Vizio was making 200 per turn. I hit advance pretty quickly and didn't bother trying to go past. I started selling oil dirt cheap because lol OPEC is a failure

And I might start selling cheap oil here

If I remember right it was 250 or 260 per turn. WWB also allowed me to snag lots of oil from goons.

hWoGoXX.gif?1

So that's where my oil went to during WWB

also we have a MDA Pact with the Brotherhood of Nod.

WE HAVE A INCREASE OF POWER BY 11 POINTS WOOO

Current Leader of The Bloc Party and the nation of Nitrzolorion, don't mind us, we're just passing

Swede reporting in

We White Nationalist now 888))))

Also, Pre-WWB as !@#$. Hell, I pushed for us to start WWB for Kirino. 

Sup bro.

Scum. 

You got something to say?

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=120

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't read all that compiled >Bloc history before. Almost sad about all the great autism I missed for coming in late. 

Now I'm only getting sloppy seconds. Not that I'd ever be relevant among those high-tier autists anyways.   :(

6IQgdRI.gif

I hadn't read all that compiled >Bloc history before. Almost sad about all the great autism I missed for coming in late. 

Now I'm only getting sloppy seconds. Not that I'd ever be relevant among those high-tier autists anyways.   :(

Hey now don't be down. I've been around since the first wave of /k/ommandos and I didn't get active on the main forums until post WWB. You've been around a bit less from what I can tell and you're more recognizable than me. You've got a shot at becoming part of the high autist council.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Hey now don't be down. I've been around since the first wave of /k/ommandos and I didn't get active on the main forums until post WWB. You've been around a bit less from what I can tell and you're more recognizable than me. You've got a shot at becoming part of the high autist council.

Not true, everyone knows of the Great Bush and how he will protect us and shower us with Nuggets when the happening comes. 

• Upvote 1
6IQgdRI.gif

Not true, everyone knows of the Great Bush and how he will protect us and shower us with Nuggets when the happening comes. 

I have never felt more noticed than before, you know my prophecy. :D

Az6EzuS.png