The Bloc Party Official Thread[Let's not lock this one]

MrZeronicX

Would like to propose a vote to BLOC Party leadership that we make ourselves the sole claimant of the color pink.

Definitely. Only a huge band of fa- ahem, persons with differing sexual attraction would lay claim to such a gir- I mean, proud and manly colour.

ed7lVsL.gif

RAINBOW DASH MASTER RACE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Oh boy, our first major war will be one over color. That's uncomfortable in every way. :P

I wouldn't say major war. There are two alliances with pink besides us. Mi6 (3 members) and !@#$ (1 member)

Oi that's the name of the alliance it's not my fault.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

>All these dirty new!@#$ scum that weren't around pre WWB

Pig disgusting, as if the older players weren't cancerous as it is. What sucks the most about this BLOC invasion of P&W is the fact that none of the older cooler players migrated, only the moronic shitstains like CXCX, Vizio, Heidi and others like them.

I haven't seen a single likeable player from >BLOC post here yet, I really do hope some of the older cool players also migrated.

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=120

Pig disgusting, as if the older players weren't cancerous as it is. What sucks the most about this BLOC invasion of P&W is the fact that none of the older cooler players migrated, only the moronic !@#$stains like CXCX, Vizio, Heidi and others like them.

I haven't seen a single likeable player from >BLOC post here yet, I really do hope some of the older cool players also migrated.

QQ more.

iPgT26I.jpg

Pig disgusting, as if the older players weren't cancerous as it is. What sucks the most about this BLOC invasion of P&W is the fact that none of the older cooler players migrated, only the moronic !@#$stains like CXCX, Vizio, Heidi and others like them.

QQ more.

Look at the baby trying to talk with the big boys.

"A templar knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need not fear neither demons nor men."

Z7v67aD.jpg

I was pre WWB, and I'm pretty damn likable.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

0PeOEDa.gif

1uBr6Lp.png?1

1365737022583.jpg

Baldwin pls

hWoGoXX.gif?1

I don't recognize most of you, which means I'm indifferent to you since you probably didn't post much on the forums if you indeed were around for pre-WWB.

Sadly, the ones I do recognize are all cancerous players who are now gonna hide behind BLOC PARTY for protection.

You guys really need to divide into groups or kick out the obnoxious members.

Z7v67aD.jpg

Eh, no sense in kicking them out when they'll probably get annoyed and leave on their own. ^.^

By the by, are you the same Baldwin from >Clop?

Yup.

Z7v67aD.jpg