The Bloc Party Official Thread[Let's not lock this one]

MrZeronicX

Just want to say something on a serious note.

This Heidipacolypse has honestly brought all of us together. It feels really strange yet good to be united as one alliance under the banner of >bloc. Feels just like the Anschluss ;-;

Odd, isn't it? Months of shilling, funposting, and arbitrary wars over petty alignments, interests,and places of origin. No longer is there a Cossack Union, no longer is there a PEST to best, nor is here an L-PACE to fight a Che Guevara League or a Blood Crescent to horde oil for SWORD. We are all representatives of the >BLOC homeland and we carry our combined traditions on our shoulders, not as individualized symbols of independence, but as a representation of our part of a whole, a unified culture brought together by the same thing we all once hated.

Heidi was the savior we needed.

I just wish the Cossack Union had a longer run before bloc broke again, I was having fun running my own alliance. ;_;

huKyZiy.jpg

This Heidipacolypse has honestly brought all of us together. It feels really strange yet good to be united as one alliance under the banner of >bloc. Feels just like the Anschluss ;-;

Odd, isn't it? Months of shilling, funposting, and arbitrary wars over petty alignments, interests,and places of origin. No longer is there a Cossack Union, no longer is there a PEST to best, nor is here an L-PACE to fight a Che Guevara League or a Blood Crescent to horde oil for SWORD. We are all representatives of the >BLOC homeland and we carry our combined traditions on our shoulders, not as individualized symbols of independence, but as a representation of our part of a whole, a unified culture brought together by the same thing we all once hated.

Heidi was the savior we needed.

I just wish the Cossack Union had a longer run before bloc broke again, I was having fun running my own alliance. ;_;

You could still do so here.  I'm sure the current alliances would breathe a bit easier if we split up at some point. 

Supreme General Karth of San Batista

Sc4NTOn.png

As a regular member of BLOC Party, I'd like to ask my fellow BLOCians to vote for best/worst mods/players/alliances in P&W so we can start handing out medals. We have to show we care for the community.

My votes:

Badmin of the Year award*: Sheepy

Worst Badmin*: Rumcake

Based Mod*: Aquinas

Worst Mod*: Unkajo

Best Player** (Forum): Wolfgang von Rsdetzk

Worst Player** (Forum): Trebs

Best Player** (In-Game): Sheepy again

Worst Player** (In-Game): Kappa

Best Alliance: Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie

Worst Alliance: BLOC Party/Poison Clan (tie)

*These views are personal opinions based on .my experiences with staff and are by no means an accurate measurment of the actual amount of work or service they or any staff member have done for the community as a whole

**These views are personal opinions based on my experiences with fellow players in-game and on the forum and are by no means a call-out or slandering of any individual or any group.

1uBr6Lp.png?1

As a regular member of BLOC Party, I'd like to ask my fellow BLOCians to vote for best/worst mods/players/alliances in P&W so we can start handing out medals. We have to show we care for the community.

My votes:

Badmin of the Year award*: Sheepy

Worst Badmin*: Rumcake

Based Mod*: Aquinas

Worst Mod*: Unkajo

Best Player** (Forum): Wolfgang von Rsdetzk

Worst Player** (Forum): Trebs

Best Player** (In-Game): Sheepy again

Worst Player** (In-Game): Kappa

Best Alliance: Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie

Worst Alliance: BLOC Party/Poison Clan (tie)

*These views are personal opinions based on .my experiences with staff and are by no means an accurate measurment of the actual amount of work or service they or any staff member have done for the community as a whole

**These views are personal opinions based on my experiences with fellow players in-game and on the forum and are by no means a call-out or slandering of any individual or any group.

As Bloc Minister for Honors, Awards, Medals, and other forms of E-phallic measurement, I support this. (However I have some unelected awards to give out too)

Together in autism, forever.

partycanon.jpg

Earlier today our members increased their power enough to get to rank 9. The addition of 5 new members, one of them even the Great TWAIN. Has allowed us into rank 8

TL; DR? We went from #11 to #8. Top Ten baby

Current Leader of The Bloc Party and the nation of Nitrzolorion, don't mind us, we're just passing

We are the bloc diaspora.

We do not forget, nor relinquish our autism.

Expect us, cos we leejun now.

StaatsPresident TrollKiller van die Gereformeede Kaapkolonie, die hemel op aarde vir die wit volk.

Dis net die oranje blanje blou vir jou!

Formerly of the ZAHL and SAP, we got to the bottom and started drilling.

yzFxSDU.png

Vir volk en vaderland, met my vuis in die grond, kyk ek op,

en lag in die gesig van mag.

Can't you guys take all these convos to your own forum, or at least one thread instead of posting 8 different ones...

Our forum is a bit of a radioactive waste land. We have no active clean up crews or mods. All is lost. Why won't you accept us poor refugees. Our culture might be different but we're people just like you.

• Upvote 1
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Can't you guys take all these convos to your own forum, or at least one thread instead of posting 8 different ones...

Our forum is a bit of a radioactive waste land. We have no active clean up crews or mods. All is lost. Why won't you accept us poor refugees. Our culture might be different but we're people just like you.

You just don't understand our culture, we're just like you, but different.

iPgT26I.jpg

why is my sig a nazi chainsaw flamethrower? 

(what did rum say?)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

(what did rum say?)

"Did you guys really filter Hail Hitler to Hail Hitler?!" -Rumsod

1uBr6Lp.png?1

(what did rum say?)

"Did you guys really filter Hail Hitler to Hail Hitler?!" -Rumsod

Oh yeah. :D

Oh, Facepunch took some relics from that fateful day. Unfortunately that quote, in which I spelled, "Heil" incorrectly, was not there.

Censored out the naughty parts.

gVjjnj2.jpg

DsOhF8c.jpg

We can't have sw_____as here? There is one in your sig... 

Oh, Facepunch took some relics from that fateful day. Unfortunately that quote, in which I spelled, "Heil" incorrectly, was not there.

Censored out the naughty parts.

gVjjnj2.jpg

DsOhF8c.jpg

We can't have sw_____as here? There is one in your sig... 

Oh nuts, you're right. Hold on.

There, all better.

1uBr6Lp.png?1

Wa

We have no home, we are a disorganised bunch of orphans.

I thought the forum is cleaner now.