The Bloc Party Official Thread[Let's not lock this one]

MrZeronicX

Oc99And.png

Hello we are The Bloc Party, we are the current surviving and growing members of the Great Dispoa/Goonocolypse 2.0/ Heidiocolypse, We are currently ranked #12 in the alliance list for some reason,

De-Facto Leader:(See: Autistic SupaMan)

President MrZeronicX of The Grand Republic Monarchy ofNitrzolorion

Current Heir of Every Problem(See: Protector of The Faith)

Fox Overlord Cxcxxxxx of the Fox Republic Nation of Foxtasia

"Qualified" Officers:(See:Autistic Slade)

Grand Diplomat Machine Explosion, Of the Military Nation Reringo

Speech Master Doctor Hyde of the Freedom Loving Nation of Nova Mull

War Chief Mighty Bjorn of the Fighting Nation of Eretz Yisreal

Druglord Karth of the Illegal Nation of San Batista

LL

We mean no harm to anyone except unlucky small alliances, Well atleast not until Operation Falling Equniox Trinity, We have 46 members and still growing, Our game was also in Beta, until the three things listed above happened,

Why Politics and War? Well two members of >BLOC are creating their own games with hookers and blackjack so we're going to be playing this game until they are done, Maybe even longer if we decide to pull a long con.

If you have the time and wish to read around 30,000 words and laugh,cry,cringe,and become clinically insane here is our current history, https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jnqpyfXwFE9HT1HGBAsuE_SJ7S6KKonR5Je_dPOHS4/pub

and a slightly cleaner version if you wish: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jnqpyfXwFE9HT1HGBAsuE_SJ7S6KKonR5Je_dPOHS4/edit

Any question about our alliance or just listin to us talk about Operation Falling Equinox Trinity and Operation Iconic Thunder of Vengence then this is your thread!

• Upvote 2

Current Leader of The Bloc Party and the nation of Nitrzolorion, don't mind us, we're just passing

Why Politics and War? Well two members of >BLOC are creating their own games with hookers and blackjack so we're going to be playing this game until they are done, Maybe even longer if we decide to pull a long con.

>Implying we're not here to stay.

Don't let the goyim know.

Formerly PIP on >Bloc. All hail his irrelevance!

I can't believe how you [redacted] are trying to promote that [redacted] game here and you keep talking [redacted]. Though I am interested in your players and wish to meet you on the coldfront server.

I can't believe how you [redacted] are trying to promote that [redacted] game here and you keep talking [redacted]. Though I am interested in your players and wish to meet you on the coldfront server.

What the hell are you even going on about?

You baby.

;)

What, promote >BLOC? LOL no, that [insert bad word for poo here] is broken don't go there.

huKyZiy.jpg

What, promote >BLOC? LOL no, that [insert bad word for poo here] is broken don't go there.

Well be unique about your identity sexy.