Rand Paul Super Thread

Chickensguys

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the greatness and utter glory of Senator Rand Paul. Rand Paul is the senator from Kentucky, he is a Libertarian hero who will inspire a nation. He has a spotless record and progressive hacks like John McCain dislike him. We need a man of principle in the whitehouse. We need Rand Paul. The Revolution is here. 

Please check out his website.

rand.png

Edited by Chickensguys

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Hm, if I remember correctly he was almost a non-interventionist before, something that threatens your country's status. Nice to see he moved away from that position to attract more GOP votes. But his stance on abortion... I mean you can't portray yourself as libertarian and then again tell people not to abort. It's better than forcing young girls, often incapable of raising a child, to give birth and take care of the baby. Either the child's gonna end up worse, perhaps follow its parents path, or they'll hand it over to the gov and make it society's problem. Just let them abort..

Trading on his (borderline insane) fathers legacy. He contradicts himself on a regular basis, and his face looks like it is sliding off of his head.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

He is like John McCain.  Once he espoused unique principles and ideas.  Once he realized he "had a shot", he shut up and went all "establishment".  His positions have changed considerably since he was elected to the Senate.  

No sir, I say "no".  The Ron Paul 2008 bumper sticker on my car will not get a Rand Paul bumper-mate.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Trading on his (borderline insane) fathers legacy. He contradicts himself on a regular basis, and his face looks like it is sliding off of his head.

For the first time ever, I agree with Pfeiffer. Even within the Republican Party Rand Paul is pretty disliked. He always changes his mind on important issues and does not exactly follow traditional Conservative or Liberal decisions.

CG, this thread is cute as usual.  :wub:

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Rand is more of a "politician" and will say whatever it takes to win, unlike his father who only was interested in telling the truth as he saw it.  Not a smooth man Ron Paul but at least I believed what he said.  That said this obsession this family has with states rights over individual freedom really irks me.  Never understand why if the federal government can't do something then the states can.  Sorry, that's a no go for me.

Right now I'll be voting Bernie Sanders.

• Upvote 5

There are no men like me, there is only me

Jaime Lannister, I'm with you on Bernie.

As far as Rand Paul, well, he's bought into the whole "Jade Helm 15 military exercise is a cover for military takeover in Texas" bullshit.  I view his schtick as more grift than not.  

Direct quotes here:  http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rand-paul-jade-helm 

• Upvote 3

Priest of Dio

You know I thought at the least that Rand Paul would be less into conspiracy theories then his father but guess I'm mistaken.  Perhaps he can join Gov. Abbot on Alex Jones to discuss countermeasures should the military take over the state. :rolleyes:

There are no men like me, there is only me

He is like John McCain.  Once he espoused unique principles and ideas.  Once he realized he "had a shot", he shut up and went all "establishment".  His positions have changed considerably since he was elected to the Senate.  

No sir, I say "no".  The Ron Paul 2008 bumper sticker on my car will not get a Rand Paul bumper-mate.

This.

Not enough of his father in him.

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

6oiRRnl.jpg

Libertarians live in a fantasy world, Economic Welfare and Social Conservatism is the way forward.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

FTFY

The USSR was the exact opposite of Social Conservatism and they fell apart, I think the signs are clear.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6oiRRnl.jpg