Rand Paul Super Thread

Chickensguys

Lol. I don't mind rand paul... and I'm an uber progressive. John McCain is not. Just splinter your party more why don't you

Well I am not alone in my sentiments. Feel free to google it and find out for yourself. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

I am not great at spelling and grammar myself, but 

post-11357-i-don-t-get-it-at-all-5dwp.gi

Abortion... God... seems to speak for itself.  I would love to see a GOP candidate that stays away from religion and social issues but doubt that will ever happen.

There are no men like me, there is only me

Serious question:  why do people assume that what comes out of politicians mouths are not reflective of their actual views?  I do realize that electability is a large part of a politician's daily concern but seriously, if a politician makes a policy statement why would you not believe that they would follow through on that claim?

Because politicans lie for a living.

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

Epic fillibuster today, 10 hours.  i watched about 45 minutes of it.  Despite being a liberal democrat, I think i'd consider voting for Rand Paul.  His opposition to domestic spying was well-spoken and thougthful.

Duke of House Greyjoy

Oh stfu CG. It's really not an actual regulations for U.S Presidents to be religious or have faith.

Its not, but its not seen as a good thing to not have "faith". In some western countries you can say you and religion don't mix and know it won't matter all that much. 

In America it's seen as a negative so most would see it best to just lie even if they aren't devout to make sure they don't lose voters. America isn't alone in such a thing of course, but it is a variable there.

Its not, but its not seen as a good thing to not have "faith". In some western countries you can say you and religion don't mix and know it won't matter all that much.

In America it's seen as a negative so most would see it best to just lie even if they aren't devout to make sure they don't lose voters. America isn't alone in such a thing of course, but it is a variable there.

That wasn't my point, and for the fact that these stupid !@#$ing republicans think it's ok to mix state with religion which is AGAINST the constitution. I am ashamed of the U.S government and its elected morons. I can't see how anyone could be stupid enough to put republicans in control of congress.

PoJQyFJ.gif

That wasn't my point, and for the fact that these stupid !@#$ing republicans think it's ok to mix state with religion which is AGAINST the constitution.

.Mmmm no, it's unconstitutional to support one religion over another. The government can't regulate your personal beliefs or stop politicians from passing laws based on them, as that is unconstitutional. At least until the Supreme Court intervenes 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You Americans must be running out of good candidates, seeing how some of you think voting for this guy is actually a good idea.

Please stop electing horrible people to run the world's most powerful nation, it screws shit up for the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

You Americans must be running out of good candidates, seeing how some of you think voting for this guy is actually a good idea.

Please stop electing horrible people to run the world's most powerful nation, it screws !@#$ up for the rest of us.

Well, considering the Chinese surpassed the US economically last year, maybe Europe needs to panhandle them then instead of grabbing for the US scraps.

This is a joke right? You can't possibly be serious. That is the most ludicrous thing I've heard all day, European economies are some of the strongest, largest, and most sustainable economies in the world, and none of them are going after the United States' scraps, whatever that means.

Like damn dude, way to be the definition of ignorance.

And I hate to break it to you but,

-1x-1.jpg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-05/china-brokers-dust-off-wall-street-s-playbook-from-crash-of-1929

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

This is a joke right? You can't possibly be serious. That is the most ludicrous thing I've heard all day, European economies are some of the strongest, largest, and most sustainable economies in the world, and none of them are going after the United States' scraps, whatever that means.

Like damn dude, way to be the definition of ignorance.

And I hate to break it to you but,

-1x-1.jpg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-05/china-brokers-dust-off-wall-street-s-playbook-from-crash-of-1929

ROFL Yes it was a joke, actually. I was quoting some Pro-American-Economic-Dialogue tripe from Facebook I hear all the time. After I posted it, I realized I was not on Facebook but left it anyways consdering the thread.

• 3 weeks later...

5-16-2014-12-22-25-PM.png

See, maybe I'm just weird, but if you've never served in the military, I can't trust you to be the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. You should leave all military decisions to your Generals or something.

And if you've never served in public office (or announce your run for Presidency the moment you win your first election without even sitting down and getting a feel for stuff first), I can't trust you to be President. It should almost be a requirement that you serve a full term as Governor, Senator, Representative, SOMETHING, before being allowed to run for President. 

All the other crap is trivial, although extramarital affair does look a little bad. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

See, maybe I'm just weird, but if you've never served in the military, I can't trust you to be the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. You should leave all military decisions to your Generals or something.

100% agreement here. Relevant at 1:30-ish

Land of the free and home of the gun-toting redneck sons of batches.

I'm not a redneck.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

IMO no matter who is elected we're !@#$ed.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Why would you say that? 

Because we are past the breaking point. I believe that we will still be a great country but there is no way to reverse the damage caused by the last few presidents.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Because we are past the breaking point. I believe that we will still be a great country but there is no way to reverse the damage caused by the last few presidents.

Even if you aren't religious, this is a nice quote. 

Proverbs 24:20 for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out.

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Even if you aren't religious, this is a nice quote. 

Proverbs 24:20 for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out.

I hope to god that you're right.

Edited by Kyubey
  • Upvote 1

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the greatness and utter glory of Senator Rand Paul. Rand Paul is the senator from Kentucky, he is a Libertarian hero who will inspire a nation. He has a spotless record and progressive hacks like John McCain dislike him. We need a man of principle in the whitehouse. We need Rand Paul. The Revolution is here. 

Please check out his website.

rand.png

John McCain is progressive? I think Ron Paul was more progressive. 

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ