An Announcement from Seven Kingdoms and Mensa HQ

Tenages

mensahq%20flags.png

mensa%20treaty.jpg

The lands of Orbis are fertile and fruitful. In them, a younger nation has sprouted up, alongside the lands of Westeros. The people of Mensa HQ have proven friendly, loyal and estimable. They have shared many things, including that aphorism that brevity is the soul of wit. In that spirit, with the blessing of The Seven Who Are One and of God Emperor Dio Brando, Seven Kingdoms and Mensa HQ sign the following pact.

Article I:

Mensa HQ and Seven Kingdoms come together as friends. Out of mutual respect, they agree to handle any issues between them privately.

Article II:

If Mensa HQ or the Seven Kingdoms is attacked, the other pledges military assistance, excepting cases where the attack is a response to hostile action taken by the signatory against a third party known to be associated with the attacking nation or alliance. In this case, assistance is optional.

Article III:

This treaty may be cancelled by either Mensa HQ or Seven Kingdoms at any time. In the event of such cancellation, it will take effect 72 hours after notice of intent to cancel is provided.

Signed for Seven Kingdoms, April the Twenty Fourth, Two Thousand and Fifteen

Tenages, King
Brooklyn, Duke Cerwyn
Solomon, Duke Stark
Aisha, Duke Greyjoy
Valdoroth, Duke Drox

Signed for Mensa HQ, April the Twenty-Fourth, Two Thousand and Fifteen
Chairman: Pfeiffer

Vice-Chairman: Vanek26
Minister for Defense: Spite
Security Minister: TellUrGrlThx
Minister of Internal Affairs: MMike
Finance Minister: Kemal Ergenekon

• Upvote 6
wF9Bjre.gif

We, we, we so excited.

Also, I look forward to future stabbing of Cody.

o/ SK

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

• Wiki Mod

& to celebrate we get a legible treaty? Tenages your slipping

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Glad to see Mensa has made it's first official friend.

o/ SK

o/ Mensa

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Pfeiffer, you never told me you had any friends!

• Upvote 3

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So you're saying you didn't go to war because you couldn't do it without SK?

He's expressing his personal opinion. If you'd like the one that made the decision, talk to me...which you've done. ffs Malone

Edited by Pfeiffer

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

He's expressing his personal opinion. If you'd like the one that made the decision, talk to me...which you've done. ffs Pref

I wasn't aware that he was able to express his personal opinion without people questioning him on it. What type of namby pamby show you running over there Pfeiffer? Next thing you know, your next treaty is going to have the Teletubbies in it.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I wasn't aware that he was able to express his personal opinion without people questioning him on it. What type of namby pamby show you running over there Pfeiffer? Next thing you know, your next treaty is going to have the Teletubbies in it.

Of course he can, but he doesn't decide when we go to war. Which you know.

iMZejv3.gif

Sweet. So who on the first page of AAs aren't friends? Cuz those guyz need to join the bandwagon of nonsense &#33;@#&#036; treaties n stuff.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Congratulations on your first treaty MensaHQ, may you stay in these lands forever.

o/ Sk

o/ MensaHQ

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

"OMGs! There's lyke a total lack of war on PaW!"

"Oh God! I can't imagine why!"

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Sweet. So who on the first page of AAs aren't friends? Cuz those guyz need to join the bandwagon of nonsense !@#$ treaties n stuff.

I'll find someone who loves me :'(

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Of course he can, but he doesn't decide when we go to war. Which you know.

Of course I know that, yet again though, that doesn't dictate whether or not I can question him on the motives for his comment. You act like this is your first rodeo.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!