Kastor (Old Account)

I have a couple more for sale. Just saying

Can I have one? c:

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

I once saw a missile destroy 600 infra... Nukes need to be buffed. They need to destroy 124214k infra

The Great Midwife Placentica of Kangaroo Ocean launched a missile upon the nation of Vae Victis. The attack destroyed 652.00 infrastructure in the city of Spire and 1 improvement.

^.^

dpluao815a3.png

• Wiki Mod

In the works but I need historical data on how this became a thing.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Now, who wants to calculate the cost of the nuke vs the damage abbas received 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Now, who wants to calculate the cost of the nuke vs the damage abbas received

Abbas paid for the nuke.....didn't cost me anything. Also damage would increase at higher levels and so would the price to replace.

Abbas paid for the nuke.....didn't cost me anything. Also damage would increase at higher levels and so would the price to replace.

Wait he what?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wait he what?

Abbas also started the war, apparently, so it's pretty likely that they planned it rather that he coincidentally hit a nuclear-armed nation. 

Edited by Markides

Z98SzIG.png

• Wiki Mod

Should also be noted that abbas' smallest city was selected for the bombing.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Hahaha, 624 infra is all.  Yep, these things are just for show.  I had missiles that did more dmg than that.  Granted 624 of 800/900 infra is quite a lot.  Wonder how much dmg it would be on a 2000 infra city.

Nukes cost around $4m each with resources underlordgc.  Dmg was about $1m, lol.

Edited by Placentica