India's Decision to dismantle it's military.

Muhammad Ali Bas

India had been throughout few wars which were very difficult but India did maintain to defend, it has decided to dismantle it's military and focus on economics. It's main purpose is to rebuild the infrastructure that has been lost. India also did raid a few nations for some quick cash (hue) but because of India joining Cornerstone it will no longer raid nations because of a non-raiding policy. Operation Sewong was called a success. India has made many enemies and will hope that it comes to a end. India was also in isolation 1 week ago, till it was invaded by South Korea randomly because SK was raiding random nations. India then made a military, came too dismiss its isolation and emerge connections throughout orbis. I remember the time when I was flowing with cash during isolation, I wasn't even in a alliance. Operation Sewong was not a offensive, it was revenge for SK picking the wrong person.

uraa! stronk, proud india!

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

You had fought the wrong nation bro... you also underestimated my ability, you had saw after you incited your first offensive operation against us, you had almost destroyed our armed forces but we had accelerated our damage loss recovery by 90%, then, you put again a war, and you failed me to trash in beige again... anyway, even tho' we had past conflict, we're willing to help your nation to recover its losses, if you needed to.

Past is past.

170px-Emblem_of_the_National_Assembly_of_Korea.svg.png

The People's National Assembly of South Korea

You had fought the wrong nation bro... you also underestimated my ability, you had saw after you incited your first offensive operation against us, you had almost destroyed our armed forces but we had accelerated our damage loss recovery by 90%, then, you put again a war, and you failed me to trash in beige again... anyway, even tho' we had past conflict, we're willing to help your nation to recover its losses, if you needed to.

Past is past.

Did you know what Operation Sewong was, I explained in my embassy it was a operation to airstrike you and destroy 100 infrastructure. It was no ground offense plan. 

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Did you know what Operation Sewong was, I explained in my embassy it was a operation to airstrike you and destroy 100 infrastructure. It was no ground offense plan. 

Ya it is... but then you had failed to destroy my nation tho'. :)

Meanwhile, I'm willing to assist the Federal Republic of India to its rehabilitation efforts... Non-Aggression military and neutralized status had been approved and issued by the National Assembly of South Korea. 

Ya it is... but then you had failed to destroy my nation tho'. :)

lol i didn't destroy your nation, i attempted to destroy your morale.

The Federal Republic of India will still maintain it's airforce, but won't hold a actual military of land units. India does plan to make tanks in the distant future when it has enough money.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Interesting. Good luck with your lack of military defenses.

yes gl back to u

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia