Where my >Bloc-ers at?

Kiewan-chan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, we already know we're the cool kids. It would be tacky to flaunt it.

Shatari what are your opinions on the resident sheep admin? Will the goat and the sheep BFFs, or will it be war to see who is the wooliest?

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

2e4lwyv.png

Never forget the 6 million heidi republics. ;-;

Completely accurate.

tfw not included in the image ;_;

Former Master of Defense for the CGL, Survivor of the Goonpocalypse and the Blocalypse, decided to try some new shit

The ride never ends

Get it, kidzzzz

icy1fxq.png

2e4lwyv.png

Completely accurate.

I know that feel :'(

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

2e4lwyv.png

Completely accurate.

Such is life being irrelevant!

*******THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK ZONE BEWARE****** . You just hate me 'cause you ain't me. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. I'm just being the true me, so haters go away.

If we can't handle you at your worst, you don't deserve to be here. The elusive admin edit strikes again.

Kurdy and Bushman

As Chief Minister of Irrelevant People I award you two the Medal of Forgotten Persons.

Hope you enjoy it.

Is there a physical medal for this or was that forgotten?

*******THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK ZONE BEWARE****** . You just hate me 'cause you ain't me. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. I'm just being the true me, so haters go away.

If we can't handle you at your worst, you don't deserve to be here. The elusive admin edit strikes again.

-snip-

This image is objectively wrong because I'm only borderline relevant.

But I saw your face while desperately hunting for avatars. And I am in it, simply because I made it.

m-m-maybe if I photoshop myself in with all the cool kids they wiill like meeee ;~;

Qu0js5m.png

I didn't D:

Y-your avatar a throne. That doesn't go on top of shoulders

Check your throne-use privilege.

SbpVyPd.png

I am the great keeper of the meters!

Head Diplomat for the BLOCparty Alliance!

Archived