Aloha

Kamehameha

what is wrong with junkalanka?

he great leader and fight against capitalist oppresion.

Does he fight against people oppressing capitalist or the capitalist who try to oppress me?

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Oh god. Please let this be a troll

Someone has to ensure the survival of Francoism. :awesome:

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

what is wrong with junkalanka?

he great leader and fight against capitalist oppresion.

Having the support of someone who models themselves after Pol Pot...what could possibly go wrong? >_>
xzhPlEh.png?1

Pol Pot and Tywin are like two peas in a pod. :)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

So your profile says you're from Oahu. Are you actually from there, or just claim to be from there? I was stationed at Pearl from mid '97 to late '01.......so a little test......what bar is the best place to see '80's rock bands when they come on tour? What is the state insect (two answers are acceptable). What is the problem with the new Hawaii 5-0 TV series headquarters.....why would it's location be impossible?

X4EfkAB.png

So your profile says you're from Oahu. Are you actually from there, or just claim to be from there? I was stationed at Pearl from mid '97 to late '01.......so a little test......what bar is the best place to see '80's rock bands when they come on tour? What is the state insect (two answers are acceptable). What is the problem with the new Hawaii 5-0 TV series headquarters.....why would it's location be impossible?

I have no idea what the answers to any of that is. lol

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

So the first on I'll give you depending on how old you are......I can't believe http://archives.starbulletin.com/2004/10/14/features/index.html'>Gussie L'amour's closed in '04....that sucks.  As for #2, I'd have accepted either roaches or millipedes.  And as for #3, they keep showing the http://www.iolanipalace.org/'>Iolani Palace and saying it's the 5-0 Headquarters.........I don't think so! 

X4EfkAB.png

So the first on I'll give you depending on how old you are......I can't believe Gussie L'amour's closed in '04....that sucks.  As for #2, I'd have accepted either roaches or millipedes.  And as for #3, they keep showing the Iolani Palace and saying it's the 5-0 Headquarters.........I don't think so! 

Lol yeah I'm actually Hawaiian so I hate when they misappropriate our culture... they always do it... I don't watch mainland made shows of Hawaii its always just irritating.

AqfocXT.png

He's actually from Hawaii. I can definitely confirm that.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--