Looking for good writers

Greene

So I have this weird conundrum, I want to eventually have a book, of sorts, of the history of Resvernas. The problem is I'm a crappy writer when it comes to this. Is there anyone who'd be willing to write a novela of sorts on the history of my nation if I gave them some parameters and worked with them on some details?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I'm soo lazy. And other stuff. Otherwise I'd say "sure". Sorry.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I'm soo lazy. And other stuff. Otherwise I'd say "sure". Sorry.

Haha it's fine... honestly I don't know how many people in this community would be willing to write stuff for other peoples' nations...

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

Haha it's fine... honestly I don't know how many people in this community would be willing to write stuff for other peoples' nations...

I usually find it easy to write things provided with an interesting enough kernel to start with, but I'm going to be too busy to devote much time to something of that scale.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

There are many things that would need to be considered, such as the genre, the point of view, the style you want it written in, etc.

Also, it might work better as an anthology of short stories and other works such as poems instead of a novella.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

Well, it looks like you've already found someone to write it. If you're looking for someone to proofread and edit, I'm your guy.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I'd be willing to. I write stories in my free time, and it would give me something to do. I'd need information on what to include as well as what flubb suggested, the perspective it would be written in. I could type it up on google docs so it would be easier to send to you.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

50 Shades of Resvernas.

• Upvote 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Well, I consider myself a passable writer, and if you still want someone to do this, I would be interested.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So for those interested, a few things, I'm looking for like a History Book of the nation. Different periods. The "rp" of my nation is that it started in Balder (Nation States), and it colonized Digiterra (Cyber Nations) and has now come here to Orbis. It's a Constitutional Monarchy, although power is still fairly consolidated. If everyone willing wants to write and then proof and stuff, then I really think this could be an awesome project. I'm going to set up a Wikia to make it easier for me to figure out what topics I need to create, and for anyone interested in pitching in to help out. It's resvernas.wikia.com

greene.png

I just do this:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Foxburo#History

I don't get quite as detailed in PaW. But by the looks of it, you seem to be looking for something a lot more in depth than even that.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I just do this:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Foxburo#History

I don't get quite as detailed in PaW. But by the looks of it, you seem to be looking for something a lot more in depth than even that.

I've done something that a couple times, but yeah I'm looking for something much more detailed, and I'm just not that great of a writer.

greene.png

There's a short (incomplete) list of things that I want to have written, and because I'm so new to this style of gameplay I know I'm missing a bunch of other things. Bios and articles on family members, events, histories, stuff like that. I'm pretty open to seeing what sort of stuff can be come up with, and I'll probably be able to write some other stuff too, especially once I'm inspired by what's being written :D

Also I think it might be neat if there are interactions with other nations.

greene.png