I'm not getting the proper amount of steel.

Leroy-Jenkins

Since the time that these income errors started, I haven't earned the correct amount of steel (6.75/turn) for my nation. I think all of my resources might be messed up, but I don't know for sure. Sheepy, what the hell is going on??

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Does your alliance have a resource tax?

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Administrators

Do you have enough coal and iron on hand in your nation? Steel requires both of those resources to produce.

Next step in troubleshooting would be: Your revenue page shows 6.75 and you're getting less than that in your logs? Can I see screenshots of your revenue page and logs?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

You're getting the 4.5 it says you ought to be.

How much Iron and how much Coal do you have on hand in your nation?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'm not even going to post another thread about this.... <_<

I can confirm that something is messed up. I just went and bought up some econ improvements and now my steel mills are producing nothing at all. I should be making about 54 per day, but I'm making nothing at all according to my revenue page.

Yes I have power.

Yes I produce enough iron.

Yes I produce enough coal, blah blah blah. Buying a few banks and stadiums should not drop my steel production to 0. My steel mills have simply stopped working in all cities for no apparent reason.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

*Turn passes*

And now it has magically fixed itself, although I lost a turns worth of steel.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

*Turn passes*

And now it has magically fixed itself, although I lost a turns worth of steel.

Nothing new, I had the problem several weeks ago but It seemed to fix itself after the next turn so I didn't really bother to report it. While that needs to be fixed it sounds like this is a different issue.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Administrators

You guys understand that you need to have the resource in your inventory, right? Having an oil well and an oil refinery does not mean you automatically start producing gasoline. You have to get the oil from the oil well first, which typically takes a turn, and then you can use the oil that you have to start making gasoline.

Same goes for all manufactured resources. It's highly unlikely there's a random sporadic bug that fixes itself when turns change, it's more likely you are all misunderstanding the mechanics and trying to refine resources out of materials you haven't mined yet.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Oh, so that's how resources work. I simply assumed that as long as you have oil wells, it automatically pays the gasoline refinery upkeep. So it needs to mine it for one turn, and once it's in the nation's inventory, only then can the factories use it?

• Administrators

Oh, so that's how resources work. I simply assumed that as long as you have oil wells, it automatically pays the gasoline refinery upkeep. So it needs to mine it for one turn, and once it's in the nation's inventory, only then can the factories use it?

Yes, or you can buy some of the raw resources off the market, etc.

Forums Rules | Game Link