Currency:

Arthur James

Currency: dollar.png

1)Can we have inflation introduce to the government, like the economic crisis cause the money becomes US $1= 100,000,000 Marks???

or

2) if US $1 = $1.83 Marks

So I would buy food in Marks 120 x 1.83 dollars as the market used US money as a standard dollar or I need to buy it back with a higher prices......how do we influence its importance or make it become a worthless paper? (although the cost of each money is much lower than a actual resource, thus you see how it runs for buying cheap resources for selling papers to them.)

Edited by Arthur James

Can we sort of have better use of this currency thing, as it is now no matter which continent you are on, your currency is dollar?

Is it possible to allocate different type of currency for different continents , ie North and South America - Dollar , Europe - Euro , Africa -  idk , Asia  - Yen or Chinese Renmembi?

Then also we can consider having currency being traded at the market ? so countries on the same continent might want to cooperate to maintain the value of their currency , etc?

Asia  - Yen or Chinese Renmembi?

Yea, because we all know Asia only has like 2 countries on it

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

Currency is purely cosmetic. This is a roleplay feature, not a trade-and-convert feature.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

ops....sorry...anyway very nice look...but maybe should include the founder of boy scout as well...not fair to discriminate ...I mean how come founder of girl scout gets to feature in currency but not the founder of boy scout ?

Edited by Vincent
  • Upvote 1

ops....sorry...anyway very nice look...but maybe should include the founder of boy scout as well...not fair to discriminate ...I mean how come founder of girl scout gets to feature in currency but not the founder of boy scout ?

fairly well,,, famous as usual :3 nah... talks with local politics i think.

What about the Ausralian Dollar. That went out of use like a hundred years ago!! Plz use a modern one!

Let's all guide the Sheep :)

170px-Emblem_of_the_National_Assembly_of_Korea.svg.png

The People's National Assembly of South Korea

Awesome addition, Sheepy. Thanks a lot for this cosmetic addition. It's fine if you ignore all these other people's suggestions to introduce inflation or foreign exchange or whatnots. The rest of us accepts that you're not an economist, Sheepy, don't worry about it.

EDIT: Though if a blockaded nation's currency value is devaluated the longer they're in a blockade, that would be perfect, and logical. In other words, the longer a nation is in a blockade, the more expensive everything is (rebuilding, retraining). Of course, the currency value should return to 1:1 gradually once they're no longer in a blockade so it's only feasible to completely rebuild after it's no longer blockaded.

Edited by Alice Lune

Sheepy, please include a value/exchange rate for currencies, more like how colour stock bonuses are calculated.

I think this could have a lot of potential to add depth to the market, but it would need to be done very carefully, and the obligatory "we have bigger problems, so let's worry about adding stuff later"

hxvRjGK.jpg

• Administrators

Sheepy, please include a value/exchange rate for currencies, more like how colour stock bonuses are calculated.

No. There is no actual change in the currency, this is just a display thing as I previously stated.

Might be asking too much but can we assume all currencies are worth the same and so have the dollar symbol in the resource bar change to reflect your currency?

I'd love to do this, but have tried before and was unable to successfully implement it. It also would be a gigantic pain the butt to find every instance of a dollar sign, everywhere, and change it.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'd love to do this, but have tried before and was unable to successfully implement it. It also would be a gigantic pain the butt to find every instance of a dollar sign, everywhere, and change it.

sounds like you guys have a bit chaotic code :D

Edited by BigEll