VIP Passes

Alex

• Administrators

Are you interested in a fancy pip on the forum? Access to the exclusive VIP Lounge forum? Just want to support Politics & War? Then you've come to the right place.

In this thread you can get your very own VIP Pass. VIP Passes go on a monthly basis, and must be renewed at the beginning of each month. You'll get a special pip on the forums, and be able to read and post in the VIP Lounge subforum.

To become a VIP for a month, the cost is 1 credit. You must have a credit in your nation, and post here, in this thread, to become a VIP. I will have to manually go through VIP applications, remove the credit from your account, and mask you as a VIP, so bear with me if I don't get to you right away.

If you purchase a VIP pass part-way through the month, you'll only get VIP access for the duration of the rest of the month. Your pass will expire on the first of the next month, just like everyone else's.

Leader Name:

Nation Link:

Do you have 1 credit in your account?:

Do you understand that your VIP Pass is only valid for the rest of this month, and as soon as it's the 1st of the next month you'll have to renew your pass to retain VIP access?:

Thanks, and welcome to the cool-cats club!  B)

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

what is the difference between VIP and non vip then? What can we expect besides the access, ? is there anything that will be posted here but not at the common area?

What's posted in the VIP Lounge is up to the VIP members. The only difference between normal and VIP is the lounge and a pip.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Leader Name:emperor666

Nation Link:https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=610

Do you have 1 credit in your account?: yes

Do you understand that your VIP Pass is only valid for the rest of this month, and as soon as it's the 1st of the next month you'll have to renew your pass to retain VIP access?: yes

• Upvote 1

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

If you purchase a VIP pass part-way through the month, you'll only get VIP access for the duration of the rest of the month. Your pass will expire on the first of the next month, just like everyone else's.

So basically you want us to just donate on the first for each month. Still, this is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Mostly because cashing in your credits for money is far more beneficial right now.

Edited by Hooves

Seeing as you've said that 'what is posted there is up to the VIP members', I see no reason to do this.

All of the things you could offer which would make it beneficial would push us even closer to 'pay to win', which you claim to want to avoid. So, what exactly is the point here?

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Seeing as you've said that 'what is posted there is up to the VIP members', I see no reason to do this.

All of the things you could offer which would make it beneficial would push us even closer to 'pay to win', which you claim to want to avoid. So, what exactly is the point here?

More donations m8

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

This is !@#$ing stupid...

If you don't like it, don't get pay the 1 credit to be a VIP. It literally does not affect you at all by not being a VIP.

So basically you want us to just donate on the first for each month. Still, this is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Mostly because cashing in your credits for money is far more beneficial right now.

Yes, unless I can come up with a better way to implement the subscription model. If you don't want to spend a credit becoming a VIP you don't have to, there's no changes to your nation whether you are or not.

There's no "reason" to do it, other than you get a little fancy recognition on the forum. There may not be a lot of people who want this feature, but if there are enough then we can move away from "pay-to-win" and towards this type of cosmetic bonus system.

So We get a monthly VIP period and have to renew it after every expired privilege???

Yes, the VIP Pass only lasts for the duration of the month. If you buy one for April and still want VIP access in May, you have to renew your pass for an additional credit.

Hey, it's not something you have to pay for, nor is it something pay-to-win. Even if you don't like the idea, there's nothing wrong with implementing it.

This is exactly correct, there's no harm that will come from getting or not getting this feature.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yes, unless I can come up with a better way to implement the subscription model. If you don't want to spend a credit becoming a VIP you don't have to, there's no changes to your nation whether you are or not.

Kind of reminds me of the Founder's Lounge for a game I pre-ordered. As long as you're looking into a better solution to the subscription model. I wouldn't have a problem supporting the game starting May to join the cool kid's club.

Edited by Hooves

This is !@#$ stupid...

depends how you define stupid.

if you want features that don't add a lot of things to the game i suppose it doesn't add that much and might be seen as stupid

if you want something that will most likely get people paying for PW, paying sheepy and donating more and helping the game as a result, it's not stupid at all, it helps game as sheepy can use donations to get more cash...it doesn't matter if it not have much as it still works and people still pay for it.

to say otherwise and the only person being stupid is you.

Yes, the VIP Pass only lasts for the duration of the month. If you buy one for April and still want VIP access in May, you have to renew your pass for an additional credit.

So you want 1 credit for 15 days, and then moving forward 1 credit = 30 days?

Edited by Battle Dino

• Administrators

So you want 1 credit for 15 days, and then moving forward 1 credit = 30 days?

Yeah, I didn't expect a lot of people would want to be VIPs this month, but I figured there's no reason not to just go ahead and post it now.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Leader Name: Saru

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=462

Do you have 1 credit in your account?: Yes

Do you understand that your VIP Pass is only valid for the rest of this month, and as soon as it's the 1st of the next month you'll have to renew your pass to retain VIP access?: SIlly. But yes.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Leader Name: Seryozha Nikanor

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5592

Do you have 1 credit in your account?: duh

Do you understand that your VIP Pass is only valid for the rest of this month, and as soon as it's the 1st of the next month you'll have to renew your pass to retain VIP access?: Yes whatever

bRejPUy.jpg

Leader Name: Grealind

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8360

Do you have 1 credit in your account?: yes

Do you understand that your VIP Pass is only valid for the rest of this month, and as soon as it's the 1st of the next month you'll have to renew your pass to retain VIP access?: yeah..

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth