MensaHq Slaughters the Innocents.

Chickensguys

Jodo, I have yet to find a member of Mensa HQ that dislikes you. For that I will lobby our Dear Leaderâ„¢ for a special award.

Ask Vanek. Use the key phrase "tool shed".

q8nfyvc.gif

And I, you.

I still have no idea why I called you that. Maybe that's why I still find it funny.

I believe we were feuding, someone called me a tool, and you were like, no, he's not a tool, he's such a huge tool that he's a toolshed, or something along those lines. 

• Upvote 1

I believe we were feuding, someone called me a tool, and you were like, no, he's not a tool, he's such a huge tool that he's a toolshed, or something along those lines. 

Vanek is totally a tool, can confirm. But we accept many kinds of people in MensaHQ. s2 s2

Edited by Synesi

He's not exactly wrong there.  I mean, you do a lot of things.  Tools do a lot of things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

ITT: We learn Vanek is a multi-tool.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

He's not exactly wrong there.  I mean, you do a lot of things.  Tools do a lot of things.

so you use Vanek a lot it seems.................. interesting.............. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg

Wrong Mensa is bad thread woops

Disregard

Edited by Desertfalcon
  • Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You are almost right except that you dont need any level of organization to fight a war against 18 players when you have 73 thus you could have simply said hit anything in range.............. that really doesn't sound like organization to me.

Also you gotta remember that politics even involves all the alliances that aren't directly involved in the conflict!

How many alliances do you think will want to ally with you if all you proved is that you can beat up a little alliance for their money?

For money is a better reason than the one used a while back. I think it's clear, if anyone raids BoC they would defend her members with deadly force and the alliance as a whole. I don't see how attacking a smaller alliance is unfair for Mensa but not BoC? A goat is a goat, even if it looks like a donkey! Brian I'm glad to see you all grown up. The ns looks good on you!

• Upvote 1

Brian I'm glad to see you all grown up. The ns looks good on you!

I think its a complement so I will take it as a complement ^_^ thanks you.

and thanks I personally hope to keep growing and to one day be the top of BoC :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg

I think its a complement so I will take it as a complement ^_^ thanks you.

and thanks I personally hope to keep growing and to one day be the top of BoC :popcorn:

Watch out.  Estelle is the golden boy now.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Watch out. Estelle is the golden boy now.

My fav person quoting my second fav person quoting a reminder that I've been waiting to see you grow up. All in all a pretty happy Apeman here. Estelle you look good dipped in gold, growl