MensaHq Slaughters the Innocents.

Chickensguys

I'm not sure who's worse.  Us in Mensa coming out of the wood work and being all Mensa, or BoC members following Mensa around like a bunch of groupies.

Don't shame the groupies man... they are very, very important people.

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Well this is stupid. Let me know when you're all done raping my nation for nothing.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I know a lot of you have motivations to dogpile on Mensa HQ on the forums for unfathomable reasons, but no one has been able to respond to my question satisfactorily:

What should we have done after Hereno had attacked Pfeiffer? Ideas?

77oKn5K.png

I know a lot of you have motivations to dogpile on Mensa HQ on the forums for unfathomable reasons, but no one has been able to respond to my question satisfactorily:

Payed us the money you owe... That's a start...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

We offered the money in full. Not sure why you find that hard to comprehend. We were willing to pay every penny until your leader attacked ours.

Yeah. Which is why you did, huh? STFU.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Exactly what you are doing. That's where he &#33;@#&#036;ed up. He was impatient and should have asked allies (his or yours) for guidance and options.

The issue people have with Mensa was leading up to that point. From outside looking in, it's a cluster&#33;@#&#036;, but generally seems more bad for Mensa than SI. You could have been more reasonable. So could Hereno.

At this point neither side is looking all that competent as far as public perception goes in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Yeah. Which is why you did, huh? STFU.

I think we've done a good job paying it back so far. And if you want me to shut the &#33;@#&#036; up, by all means, I invite you to do so. Otherwise, I'll just keep expressing my opinions the way everyone else does here.

We offered the money in full. Not sure why you find that hard to comprehend. We were willing to pay every penny until your leader attacked ours.

If you truly had good intent, then you would have wired the cash by now, and there would be no war. When you truly mean something, you have take the initiative.

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

1. I am not on either side im just eating my popcorn and reading :popcorn:

2. If you would have "payed every penny" like you said you wouldn't be in this "war"

3. Its sad to see someone like Mensa pick on SI. (it truly is sad)

4. As we saw before your "leader" called out for a fight and the person he called out had the balls to accept his challenge.

5. You guys proceeded to declare on the whole alliance and cry about it on OWF.

Im going back to eat my popcorn, please continue the whining :popcorn: :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg

If you truly had good intent, then you would have wired the cash by now, and there would be no war. When you truly mean something, you have take the initiative.

We said we would, just needed a PM from the players who were raided. The alliance leader instead attacked, and after that, all bets were off. I know you're not a genius like us, but this isn't complicated.

1. I am not on either side im just eating my popcorn and reading :popcorn:

2. If you would have "payed every penny" like you said you wouldn't be in this "war"

3. Its sad to see someone like Mensa pick on SI. (it truly is sad)

4. As we saw before your "leader" called out for a fight and the person he called out had the balls to accept his challenge.

5. You guys proceeded to declare on the whole alliance and cry about it on OWF.

Im going back to eat my popcorn, please continue the whining :popcorn: :popcorn:

We didn't cry about it anywhere, we started no threads, and are winning the war atm.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

We didn't cry about it anywhere, we started no threads, and are winning the war atm.

Yet you are all here complaining on how its SI's fault..................... seems like whining to me. :facepalm:

*Continue eating popcorn* :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg

We said we would, just needed a PM from the players who were raided. The alliance leader instead attacked, and after that, all bets were off. I know you're not a genius like us, but this isn't complicated.

Oh my, if you weren't winning the war... well, that would reveal a lot more about you guys. (72 v 18)

Edited by Ivan
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Except we didn't attack first. There were talks happening, Pfeiffer and Hereno were testy and petulant (the both of them), Hereno decided to attack Pfeiffer. After we'd all left anyway. We wake up this morning to see he decided to attack. Hell, I didn't even know this was a thing until he attacked because hereno immediately jumped to the attack. Its hard to feel sorry for someone who decided to break off talks that fast.

And I continue to miss why people think WE are crying. We didn't start this or any other thread. All we did was respond. We're fully fine with what happened. Others have been bawwwwwwing all over about us picking on SI, when SI was the one who said 'talking is over, time to attack.' Honestly, I could have cared less about this whole war until hereno started acting like he couldn't comprehend why we'd attack his whole alliance. Whether Pfeiffer baited him to it or not is irrelevant: he made the decision to attack, now the consequences of that are playing out.

We're not bullies. We're playing a game. Someone decided to open the door of the war module, we walked through it. One for all and all for one. If people here can't understand that...well, that makes me sad.

• Upvote 1

Yet you are all here complaining on how its SI's fault..................... seems like whining to me. :facepalm:

*Continue eating popcorn* :popcorn:

I'm not complaining; I'm responding to the false allegations made against me and my alliance, SI is complaining, as are the little groupies trolling around the thread.

If you weren't ignorant, maybe you would have understood what I meant. By taking the initiative, instead of SI coming to you to ask for reps, you send them money directly. By asking for a PM from the players, you are not taking the initiative. You offering of reps means nothing. If you had any clue how SI worked, then you would realize that there is not a single problem with sending the cash to their alliance bank.

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

I think we've done a good job paying it back so far. And if you want me to shut the !@#$ up, by all means, I invite you to do so. Otherwise, I'll just keep expressing my opinions the way everyone else does here.

Nope. You guys have my nation on lock down. Can't buy any military until tomorrow and by that time it just becomes a pointless waste of money.

Not the birthday party I was expecting, but it works. Toot.gif

Except we didn't attack first. There were talks happening, Pfeiffer and Hereno were testy and petulant (the both of them), Hereno decided to attack Pfeiffer. After we'd all left anyway. We wake up this morning to see he decided to attack. Hell, I didn't even know this was a thing until he attacked because hereno immediately jumped to the attack. Its hard to feel sorry for someone who decided to break off talks that fast.

And I continue to miss why people think WE are crying. We didn't start this or any other thread. All we did was respond. We're fully fine with what happened. Others have been bawwwwwwing all over about us picking on SI, when SI was the one who said 'talking is over, time to attack.' Honestly, I could have cared less about this whole war until hereno started acting like he couldn't comprehend why we'd attack his whole alliance. Whether Pfeiffer baited him to it or not is irrelevant: he made the decision to attack, now the consequences of that are playing out.

We're not bullies. We're playing a game. Someone decided to open the door of the war module, we walked through it. One for all and all for one. If people here can't understand that...well, that makes me sad.

You did attack first....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Except we didn't attack first.

Your alliance members literally raided SI prior to this. It is not challenging to figure out that you are the aggressors, and Hereno attacking Pfeiffer is merely retaliation.

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

Exactly what you are doing. That's where he !@#$ed up. He was impatient and should have asked allies (his or yours) for guidance and options.

[...]

Thanks. So this thread is not about the alliance war that Hereno started and is whining about, but how rude Pfeiffer is.

Newsflash: Pfeiffer is rude. Everyone is shocked.

Time to move on folks.

77oKn5K.png

If you weren't ignorant, maybe you would have understood what I meant. By taking the initiative, instead of SI coming to you to ask for reps, you send them money directly. By asking for a PM from the players, you are not taking the initiative. You offering of reps means nothing. If you had any clue how SI worked, then you would realize that there is not a single problem with sending the cash to their alliance bank.

Vlad clearly understands the situation a LOT more than most of Mensa.

And I must add that saying "HE STARTED IT" is a very sad and crappy excuse to attack an alliance that size.

You guys decided to attack them because they were small thats it simple as that. :popcorn:

Edited by Brian Hurlston

eastwood.jpg

Seriously? If we knew anything about an alliance we've had little to no contact with... That's like saying if SI knew Mensa they would of known to contact myself or Vanek if they had any problems with the alliance as we generally handle things more calmly than Pfeiffer.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

Your alliance members literally raided SI prior to this. It is not challenging to figure out that you are the aggressors, and Hereno attacking Pfeiffer is merely retaliation.

One way of looking at it. It's like if an American biker gang murdered three people in Mexico, and Mexico marshaled its armies and attacked Washington D.C. in retaliation. 

• Upvote 1

You guys decided to attack them because they were small thats it simple as that. :popcorn:

I'm actually going to tell you that you're wrong on that.  We attacked because orders were given to do so after Pfeiffer was attacked.  Size didn't matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One way of looking at it. It's like if an American biker gang murdered three people in Mexico, and Mexico marshaled its armies and attacked Washington D.C. in retaliation. 

Actually its more like if the USA attacks all the cities on the mexican borders and expects the mexicans to lay down and just die

eastwood.jpg