MensaHq Slaughters the Innocents.

Chickensguys

>CG

>Talking about wars

>Biggest warmonger we had in Mensa til I booted him

ayy lmao

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

CG butthurt 

> quoting holocaust victim over video game

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

k

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Petition your alliance to do something about it. We certainly ain't going to though don't take that as supporting Pfeiffer's actions.

Me I personally think if you go raiding and things blow up in your face you should take it bravely... but considering his poition and the fact Mensa could well as a whole think differently what has happened happens. 

• Upvote 1

0/ SI, while the war itself may be up to determination as to who is totally at fault, Mensa's policies against any alliance under the top 20 is shrewd and supremacist to say the least. 

And with that, RIP

• Upvote 4

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

0/ SI, while the war itself may be up to determination as to who is totally at fault, Mensa's policies against any alliance under the top 20 is shrewd and supremacist to say the least. 

And with that, RIP

I fully expect our initial strikes to be swift and extreme.  The die is cast.

Priest of Dio

0/ SI, while the war itself may be up to determination as to who is totally at fault

yeah i don't really think there's any question as to who is in the "wrong" here, although i guess it is well within mensa hq's rights to be dicks to people who they think won't do anything about it.

yeah i don't really think there's any question as to who is in the "wrong" here, although i guess it is well within mensa hq's rights to be dicks to people who they think won't do anything about it.

You are surprised that your attack on us brought a response?

Quite the forward-thinker you must be.

• Upvote 1

Seriously? You first denied our response to reparations because it wasn't how you wanted it to be done and then you attacked our leader. After all this, it means Mensa is at fault for not bending over backwards for you? Your logic is very sound. I hope your members express their gratitude to you for throwing your alliance into a war with Mensa.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I can say that this thread was a bit too far but irregardless of cg's poetry it appears Mensa is the one at fault for hitting another alliance that is active and on the forums. The PR hit from this is going to outweigh whatever benefits you guys may get from rolling SI. 

Strongly agree with this. that being said I will quietly return to eating my popcorn and reading how mensa tries to blame SI for this "war"

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg