Prefontaine's Corner.

Prefontaine

Aren't all wars decided by who jumps in and who chooses to stay/ keep others out?

Sure. But having that be the top alliance who would probably never help the initiators of wars (warmongers) over the defenders would with time cause fewer overall wars due to the incentives and power balance and such.

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

By this logic, Guardian has claimed to be paperless but now has a protectorate, should we gather 7 or 8 alliances to hold you "accountable" for your actions?

Actually in our DoE it says we will be paperless in everything but protectorates, so good job to continue you track record stupidity. 

Guardian: -Wars an alliance to cover up another major war

-Initiates a massive 3 on 1 (or 6 on 1) alliance gangbang

-justified "heroes"

GPA:       -some internal drama (which idk why you're concerned about it, and if at all, proves the GPA is less of a threat)

-Several spy ops (a good portion of them intelligence)

-Menace warmongering non neutrals- must be destroyed.

-Claims GPA is a threat to Orbis because there were doubts about their neutrality and this is coming from an alliance who just wars                        whoever and whenever they wish. Please, who's the real "threat" to Orbis

ok....

And at least keep your CB consistent pls. 

That's just my opinion though, I probably have a bias since I use to be apart of the GPA. I do enjoy how this threads provides insight on how things led up and insight on the strategies you guys used. :P

Your opinion is horribly uniformed. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

we will be paperless in everything but protectorates

And GPA was neutral in everything but spy ops

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Tim answered the rest of your post, but that first part. Did I not say our allies asked for help, and I saw an extra opportunity to use as an advantage to the bigger plan? 

From what you have described as the "greatest group of alliances since the formation of Orbis"  didn't plan to use CU as a stepping stone to hitting GPA?  That is a bunch of bullshit, since your group was already planning on hitting GPA before you attacked CU.  

You get called out, because it was blatantly apparent what you were trying to do, and hitting CU was a slimy scumbag move. (I dont even like CU)  I have no issues with you guys hitting GPA, I dont even have an issue with you using disproportionate strength to get it done, but to go thru an alliance that  is minding its own business, that is a dick move, and I am not going to stay quite and let you paint yourselves as heroes for it.

And GPA was neutral in everything but spy ops

The difference being they never claimed to be neutral in everything except spy ops. Flawed logic is flawed.

From what you have described as the "greatest group of alliances since the formation of Orbis"  didn't plan to use CU as a stepping stone to hitting GPA?  That is a bunch of !@#$, since your group was already planning on hitting GPA before you attacked CU.  

You get called out, because it was blatantly apparent what you were trying to do, and hitting CU was a slimy scumbag move. (I dont even like CU)  I have no issues with you guys hitting GPA, I dont even have an issue with you using disproportionate strength to get it done, but to go thru an alliance that  is minding its own business, that is a !@#$ move, and I am not going to stay quite and let you paint yourselves as heroes for it.

So you think supporting your allies is a scumbag move? Noted what VE gov thinks of their allies. We hit CU because TEst asked for some help in their fight against them, in this I saw an added opportunity to mask militarization. We were going to help TEst even without the added bonus effect. How is this so hard to understand? We were going to do A, and saw a bonus B, and your !@#$ing at us for doing B, even though it was merely a byproduct of A that had no bearing on the decision. 

Am I speaking a different language? Does this not make sense? I'm being serious because I've been asked/accused of this so many times I'm beginning to think maybe I'm not making sense. But I'm leaning towards the "the people who ask this are either completely stupid or trolls" way of thinking. 

Scummy moves or not, at least he was a character.

He was a character for 15 seconds. The only reason he's still talked about is because I make jokes about rolling him, and call out alliances who house him. If he continued to be active, I would call him a character. Without this thread I doubt we would even be talking about him.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Actually in our DoE it says we will be paperless in everything but protectorates, so good job to continue you track record stupidity. 

+1 for keeping Kastor in his place

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Guardian: -Wars an alliance to cover up another major war

-Initiates a massive 3 on 1 (or 6 on 1) alliance gangbang

-justified "heroes"

GPA:       -some internal drama (which idk why you're concerned about it, and if at all, proves the GPA is less of a threat)

-Several spy ops (a good portion of them intelligence)

-Menace warmongering non neutrals- must be destroyed.

-Claims GPA is a threat to Orbis because there were doubts about their neutrality and this is coming from an alliance who just wars                        whoever and whenever they wish. Please, who's the real "threat" to Orbis

ok....

And at least keep your CB consistent pls. 

That's just my opinion though, I probably have a bias since I use to be apart of the GPA. I do enjoy how this threads provides insight on how things led up and insight on the strategies you guys used. :P

just a correction:

The blame you're laying on Guardian there should be directed a bit more towards TEst ,if you want to single one AA out.

Also I know it's fun and all making Pre the boogeyman, but in the interest of accuracy, finger pointing for hitting GPA should probably be directed at me. It was largely my suggestion.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

He was a character for 15 seconds. The only reason he's still talked about is because I make jokes about rolling him, and call out alliances who house him. If he continued to be active, I would call him a character. Without this thread I doubt we would even be talking about him.

I was referring to you...

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I am stupid because I am calling out your bullshit?  Or am I giving you too much credit, and you guys are not as intelligent as I assumed?

So you are telling me TEst is going out declaring wars on alliances independently while all of you (guardian/sk/test) are working on getting your ducks in a row to hit GPA?  You all aren't discussing the ramifications, and the pros and cons of attacking CU before hand?  If that's the case, maybe those paperless treaties you have aren't as strong as you claim them to be.

I would almost be tempted to believe your posts, but Guardian pulled the exact same thing when GPA called you guys out for your target list leak. (aka deny, deny, deny, and try to turn it around on GPA)  So you will beg my pardon if your credibility isn't exactly the highest when it comes to forum propaganda coming from Guardian, and her members.

You could be telling the truth, but that would assume you are borderline incompetent, and I cant see you admitting to that, especially considering this entire thread is a obvious attempt at self flagellation.

• Upvote 1

Ronny, here is what happened from TEsts perspective.

We hadn't warred for a couple of months and we were getting restless. Me and pinchy talked about a sort of rampage, hitting 3 different alliances in a row, gradually building up to bigger alliances. We them went and picked them, arrgh n cu were the first two and we hadn't decided on a 3rd, however GPA was always a wet dream.

I then went and talked to pre about guardian assistance in the low their vs cu, and the whole plan got talked about, guardian said who is your third target, we suggested GPA? Pre said OK. Apparantly at the same time completely unknown to us, sk also suggested taking out GPA to guardian.

This is what happened.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

I am stupid because I am calling out your !@#$? Or am I giving you too much credit, and you guys are not as intelligent as I assumed?

So you are telling me TEst is going out declaring wars on alliances independently while all of you (guardian/sk/test) are working on getting your ducks in a row to hit GPA? You all aren't discussing the ramifications, and the pros and cons of attacking CU before hand? If that's the case, maybe those paperless treaties you have aren't as strong as you claim them to be.

I would almost be tempted to believe your posts, but Guardian pulled the exact same thing when GPA called you guys out for your target list leak. (aka deny, deny, deny, and try to turn it around on GPA) So you will beg my pardon if your credibility isn't exactly the highest when it comes to forum propaganda coming from Guardian, and her members.

You could be telling the truth, but that would assume you are borderline incompetent, and I cant see you admitting to that, especially considering this entire thread is a obvious attempt at self flagellation.

Yep, you've confirmed my suspicions that you are indeed a complete and total fool. TEst knew about the plan, so did SK, TEst asked us for help with CU and as we wanted our allies in better shape for the next fight we'd gladly help. You seem to think I can SK and TEst who to go to war with at any time. I don't lead them, I don't tell them what to do, they're not my pawns, they are my allies. Was I happy about the preceding wars? Did the timing screw the plan a little? Those answers have been given but it didn't dissuade the fact that in stand by my allies whenever I can. Maybe you view your allies as pieces for you to control and dictate orders too, but as I've said and you've demonstrated, you're an idiot.

As for telling GPA about it in that thread? You kidding me? You are actually serious. You're going to confirm their leaked intel and give them

Concrete evidence they're going to be attack and confirm the date when it's planned? Really? Apparently VEs minister of war doesn't grasp such basic tactics. Private channels were used for diplomacy, the public circus thread was

Merely circus, which makes sense why a clown like you bought into it so hard.

Edit. Tenages was right. That's what I get for making phone posts and forgetting the words being used

To saru, my mistake. Was on that topic and thought everyone else was. Thanks for the appreciation.

To Tenages, thanks. People seem to think I was in charge of everything on our end rather than us being a team. SRD here thinks I controlled you guys apparently.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

I've got no interest in getting involved in the mud-slinging going on here, so I'll probably exit after this post. 

But to address SRD's substantive question, of course we knew Guardian and TEst were gonna have a little whatever you want to call it with CU beforehand. It would strain even the substantial amount of credulity the PW community possesses to claim otherwise. We said okey dokey, whatever floats your boat, and we may have told them they'd take a PR hiding for it, (I think I did, but I can't remember for sure).

Believe it or not them letting us know was pretty much the extent of the conversation about. We said cool, you guys do your build up however you want, we'll handle ours. No offense to CC  but they were essentially irrelevant at the time. If they hadn't been, yeah probably would have been a longer conversation. 

Also with all love and respect to TEst, (Blood for the Blood God), I can truthfully say that very rare are any conversations I have with TEst that involve long-term planning and ramifications. (In fact I can only recall one, and it was in September or October, and actually involved the possibility of us warring them over a kerfluffle that SK admittedly handled badly and blew insanely out of proportion.) Most of my conversations about war with them begin and end with some variant of "Want to blow more !@#$ up."

And with that I exit stage left. I've hit my quota for OWF rehashing for the month :P Enjoy the fun everyone. 

EDIT: Also, as a mostly irrelevant aside, isn't self-flagellation beating yourself? First time I ever heard it used to mean self pleasuring.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

EDIT: Also, as a mostly irrelevant aside, isn't self-flagellation beating yourself? First time I ever heard it used to mean self pleasuring.

The dangers of phone posting. I thought he said self fellating. Didn't bother to scroll up and double check thus the spacing issues and lack of quotes for saru and such. Haha. Fun mistake though.

scSqPGJ.gif

Guardian? Or is it actually Greedy Unsportmanlike And Rediculous Declarers of Immoral ActioN

Next time I need an Acronym, i'm coming to you

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Next time I need an Acronym, i'm coming to you

That wasn't even a good acronym. 

You can't put "and" in an acronym and not put "of!" That's like, against the rules and stuff! 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

ayyy lmao

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Of course you are going to lie about it, that is why your credibility is crap.  And that is why you are out here calling me a fool, because to acknowledged it goes against your narrative, and the only way to counter what I say, is to be a dismissive dick.

You are right they are your allies, you all work together, and by sending people to help them hit CU, you are condoning the action, which is why you guys are taking heat for the attack.  You cant sit there and say we are completely innocent, we are just helping an ally.

But you are right, I am the idiot that had their attack plans leaked days before they wanted to attack, not once, but twice, that is some impressive leadership you guys have going on over there.

• Upvote 1

Ronny, here is what happened from TEsts perspective.

We hadn't warred for a couple of months and we were getting restless. Me and pinchy talked about a sort of rampage, hitting 3 different alliances in a row, gradually building up to bigger alliances. We them went and picked them, arrgh n cu were the first two and we hadn't decided on a 3rd, however GPA was always a wet dream.

And GPA, with their soft neutrality is the unchecked threat to Orbis, okay

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Of course you are going to lie about it, that is why your credibility is crap.  And that is why you are out here calling me a fool, because to acknowledged it goes against your narrative, and the only way to counter what I say, is to be a dismissive !@#$.

You are right they are your allies, you all work together, and by sending people to help them hit CU, you are condoning the action, which is why you guys are taking heat for the attack.  You cant sit there and say we are completely innocent, we are just helping an ally.

But you are right, I am the idiot that had their attack plans leaked days before they wanted to attack, not once, but twice, that is some impressive leadership you guys have going on over there.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5248-troubling-agency-intelligence/

Feel free to point out where I lied in that thread about going to war with GPA. Feel free to point out where I've lied involving this game. But you won't, because you can't, because you're wrong and making up facts to support your incorrectness.

Hold on, we have a news break, a new SRD scoop!

fox-news-we-make-it-up.jpg

Apparently you don't understand that you can support without condoning. I support my friend going out to get horribly drunk without condoning the beast he ends up taking home. You stand by your allies when they ask for help, again, this seems to be a foreign concept for you, which makes you a shit ally. Glad I'm no where near VE sphere, you guys have the brilliant SRD in your midst AND Cuzo as an ally!

Your last line? So two members acting without warning or any hit is a sign that the leadership sucks? Now you're just grasping at straws mate. It's desperate, and a little sad. You can't event connect two dots. I mean hell, you've even got Kastor being the person to like your posts, that shows how low you've fallen here.

Shall we talk about shit leadership? Lets take a look at the wonderful leadership of Sweet Ronny D. VE was pretty well liked and reasonably new in Orbis, lots of people we like "Hey those guys are pretty cool", then one magical evening SRD came on a radio show, talked so much crap, shit on so many alliances, every since alliance who had good things to say about VE was asking about when to go to war with VE. That's some damn fine leadership right there, turning a large portion of the game against you in one night. Hell, alliances that didn't even like Guardian were asking about teaming up to roll you. That's some quality leadership. But please, keep running your mouth, keep digging yourself and your alliance into a deeper hole. I'm having fun. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Of course you are going to lie about it, that is why your credibility is crap.  And that is why you are out here calling me a fool, because to acknowledged it goes against your narrative, and the only way to counter what I say, is to be a dismissive !@#$.

I still for the life of me can't figure out why people like you and some from the UPN/DEIC camp think that if you have leaked intel (credible or not) that if you go to an opponent (or even a possible opponent) that you'd get an honest answer.

To expect such things is just plain stupid. I get it though, you can claim that you're all about honesty until someone addresses your leaked intel. Then you'll clam up like a bowl of chowder and oyster crackers.

Now shuttup and be delicious.

ivarsclamchowder.jpg

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!