Prefontaine's Corner.

Prefontaine

Told Atzuya I'd pick this back up.. So.. We left our hero off at the whole Rothschild thing, and TEL being trash. Good times.

Not a lot of major events happened following Rothschild, there was a very short lived plot to scatter the former Rothschild key members and rise up later to take revenge on Guardian, well, mostly me. But one of the co-conspirators backed out and things deescalated after a few private talks. Some new alliances poked there heads in, a new Bloc formed in BoC/ESA/UST, fell apart, and had a little war to celebrate not being friends. During this a plan was formed by Guardian sphere, a plan to take down the GPA menace. The plan involved a few phases to gain some war knowledge, so TEst went in on Arrgh and kicked some butt while getting damn fine resistance from the pirates. Shortly after TEst was going to hit CU, and asked for support of a few Guardian nations. Saying yes to this was apparently the most evil thing I could have done, according to a few crazy people found in a stupid thread I'm not even going to bother to link to. 

This was all part of the plan, not the everyone losing their !@#$ part, but never the less. We wanted to mask our militarization while spending as little possible in a "war" and not raise too many alarms. So our 5 members went in doing little damage and in fact beiged their nations. Guardian has never ordered beige when they're looking to do damage. This little distraction works pretty well as people are flipping their collective shits about the horrendous actions of 5 Guardian members assisting their allies when it was requested. I know, I know, we're evil. The CU "war" was started a little sooner than anticipated, right at the end of the CU war we were going to declare upon GPA, that was the original plan, but you always have to expect plans to change in here. With so many people involved, and lots of working parts, !@#$ never works out exactly how its drawn up a lot of times. We needed keep our military without raising too much suspicion, so it was time to capitalize on the unexpected !@#$ coming from CU "war". 

During the end of the war I made a post about know about a plot against Guardian. Now, there was a plot, very minor, and wasn't actually going to happen as it was based on some of the disinformation flushed down the pipes. Intel was put out about possible war against VE, GPA, UPN/DEIC, SK backstabbing Guardian, and maybe a few more that I'm forgetting. But we wanted everyone to think something was going to happen but with so much intel out there saying different things it would be hard to know what the !@#$ to believe and just chalk it up to lots of !@#$. This is around when VE started to massively militarized, incase they were going to be targeted. It was a valid thing to do, when the GPA leak happened, we could have pivoted and hit VE instead. Impero and I talked a lot leading up to the war, we gave each other our word the plan wants to attack one another. I also threatened him about accepted GPA rats fleeing the ship after plans leaked, that was a funny conversation. For those wondering VE will go to large scale war to protect a member they've just accepted, I'd do the same, one of the things I like about VE..

Now enters scumbag number 2, SAI-40, former member of TEst, permanent resident of the PW !@#$ hall of fame. He leaked the target list from TEst to GPA giving them a few days to militarize in prep for the war, what they gained in strength of nation, they greatly lost in membership fleeing to protect their precious pixels. 

9Y9Bnwi.png

Next time we'll get into the fighting, and resolution of the GPA war. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Oh dearest SAI-40, hallowed be thy name. The eternal savior of neutral pixels is he.

...people are flipping their collective shits about the horrendous actions of 5 Guardian members...

Evil! Eeeevilllll, I tell you... Even though the whole thing with CU ended up in a total, hilariously wet flop :ph34r:

Now when can we expect the white knights to start defending SAI-40?

UedhRvY.png

Oh dearest SAI-40, hallowed be thy name. The eternal savior of neutral pixels is he.

Evil! Eeeevilllll, I tell you... Even though the whole thing with CU ended up in a total, hilariously wet flop :ph34r:

Now when can we expect the white knights to start defending SAI-40?

Can't defend someone who reveals a target list. That's going against ones alliance rather then trying to save another.

6XmKiC2.png

I'm also waiting for you to shit talk DEIC for taking Kastor in. Kastor betrayed multiple alliances. But wait, his betrayal didn't hurt your ego so I guess it wasn't as big of a deal. Gotcha. Thank you for proving your a piece of shit.

6XmKiC2.png

I'm also waiting for you to !@#$ talk DEIC for taking Kastor in. Kastor betrayed multiple alliances. But wait, his betrayal didn't hurt your ego so I guess it wasn't as big of a deal. Gotcha. Thank you for proving your a piece of !@#$.

I believe the difference was Kastor didn't leak war information.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Oh so if a member had stolen Guardians bank, you guys would have been okay with the alliance that took that member in? Nice to know.

I really don't care about the technicalities. I dislike the fact that Pre is trying to make this into a values thing rather then what it really is. Which is, a personal vendetta against someone who leaked when Pre's ego was at stake.

Anyways, I just realized I shouldn't even have dove into the topic again. My apologies. You can have the last word if you really want to.

Edited by Boony001
6XmKiC2.png

OK I was going to correct this on the other announcement but ran out of time and forgot about it. I meant to the elysian league, ie why those other two were booted. We don't care about sheltering other people, especially when they have no access to any sort of important information and have proven their loyalty to us.

Glad you stayed loyal to them and left them after the merge.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'm also waiting for you to !@#$ talk DEIC for taking Kastor in. Kastor betrayed multiple alliances. But wait, his betrayal didn't hurt your ego so I guess it wasn't as big of a deal. Gotcha. Thank you for proving your a piece of !@#$.

I stole 2 mil. Big whoop.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

You act like stealing money is wrong or something. I steal money all the time, wake up, make breakfast, defraud a few banks, make lunch, you know, the usual stuff. Did you steal money too? You might want to consider DEIC.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

You act like stealing money is wrong or something. I steal money all the time, wake up, make breakfast, defraud a few banks, make lunch, you know, the usual stuff. Did you steal money too? You might want to consider DEIC.

Would you give me bank access?

6XmKiC2.png

Would you give me bank access?

Sure, but I've already stolen everything from it. But I have this great friend you'd really like to meet, believe it or not he's actually a Nigerian Prince! He's offering this great investment opportunity, I can give you his number if you like.

• Upvote 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I shit on Kastor all the time. I also talked to Mortimer about the move to take him into DEIC. But as Kastor has not really impacted any significant part of the game or anything relevant to what I've been saying I've not brought it up. 

My bad. I didn't think it would be difficult to understand what I was saying. It was only two sentences after all.

And you pull shit like this, trying to make it seem like people aren't getting it, but it's you who doesn't get it as I stated just above. You have outcry of me talking about Cuzo being trash, claiming it's exclusive to him and I'm ignoring others. I seem to remember shitting on SAI in the last post, the one which started your spree of ignorance, but hey, if you wanna be an idiot you might as well commit to it, so good on ya'. 

I didn't think it would be difficult to understand what I was saying.

CLLs4iL.gif

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

Saving that gif.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

It is prefontaine's good right to dislike Cuzo or anyone for that matter. I can not blame you for that. Unfortunately, the Syndicate is not an alliance that will alter its internal policies for the sake of accommodating grudges of external parties that date back almost half a year. It would be an unsound policy as it would exhibit a lack of strength and spine, which may eventually lead to internal decent and altered PR image. It would simply not be sound policy. 

Guardian had its chance to take out Cuzo. I understand that you went easy on him because he initially intended to leave the game. My understanding is that this is a large part of your frustration, as you feel as if you have not been able to extract your revenge. While we are sorry that you feel as such, I believe Guardian (and Pre) to be one of the higher quality alliances, capable of thinking long-term and big picture. My hope is that this matter will not come in the way of Guardian-Syndicate relations. We would be appreciative if we can collectively move on for this matter, allow Cuzo his place in the game - he is in a position where he is of no threat to you, nor an obstacle - and bury this particular hatchet. If there is anything you would wish from our end, or if you would wish to delve further into the matter, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are happy to accommodate you,

Boony001, who did this to you? It's okay to love again.

Show the Syndicate that love, and we may well recipocate it. Especially if this love includes mutually profitable ventures.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Show the Syndicate that love, and we may well recipocate it. Especially if this love includes mutually profitable ventures.

Partisan, if you would like to discuss anything feel free to stop by Guardian's forums or query me on IRC. As for my comment to Boony, I just meant there is more to life than being snarky. For example, have a walk in the sunshine and enjoy some endorphins.

Told Atzuya I'd pick this back up.. So.. We left our hero off at the whole Rothschild thing, and TEL being trash. Good times.

Not a lot of major events happened following Rothschild, there was a very short lived plot to scatter the former Rothschild key members and rise up later to take revenge on Guardian, well, mostly me. But one of the co-conspirators backed out and things deescalated after a few private talks. Some new alliances poked there heads in, a new Bloc formed in BoC/ESA/UST, fell apart, and had a little war to celebrate not being friends. During this a plan was formed by Guardian sphere, a plan to take down the GPA menace. The plan involved a few phases to gain some war knowledge, so TEst went in on Arrgh and kicked some butt while getting damn fine resistance from the pirates. Shortly after TEst was going to hit CU, and asked for support of a few Guardian nations. Saying yes to this was apparently the most evil thing I could have done, according to a few crazy people found in a stupid thread I'm not even going to bother to link to. 

The CU "war" was started a little sooner than anticipated, right at the end of the CU war we were going to declare upon GPA, that was the original plan, but you always have to expect plans to change in here. With so many people involved, and lots of working parts, !@#$ never works out exactly how its drawn up a lot of times. We needed keep our military without raising too much suspicion, so it was time to capitalize on the unexpected !@#$ coming from CU "war". 

During the end of the war I made a post about know about a plot against Guardian. Now, there was a plot, very minor, and wasn't actually going to happen as it was based on some of the disinformation flushed down the pipes. Intel was put out about possible war against VE, GPA, UPN/DEIC, SK backstabbing Guardian, and maybe a few more that I'm forgetting. But we wanted everyone to think something was going to happen but with so much intel out there saying different things it would be hard to know what the !@#$ to believe and just chalk it up to lots of !@#$. This is around when VE started to massively militarized, incase they were going to be targeted.

As then GPA ToFA up until the 16th of March or so, when Rozalia was elected, which was my main reason for resigning on top of the incessant internal drama for 3+ months, the sketchy information we had was that a green alliance was the target of Guardian, although we didn't know who, so nevertheless, we did militarise a fair bit, as being a neutral you have no allies and there was always the possibility it could have been GPA, which it ended up it was (to my surprise). Also Pre, for the record, I did enjoy talking to you in an official capacity as GPA ToFA. :P

Edit: Can I ask though, how is/was GPA a menace or threat to Guardian at the time? And even if there hadn't been any un-neutral transgressions by Grillick, would GPA still have been rolled?

Edited by Don Juan