Prefontaine's Corner.

Prefontaine

VE are you going to war with Guardian?

Answer or your credibility may be at stake.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I still for the life of me can't figure out why people like you and some from the UPN/DEIC camp think that if you have leaked intel (credible or not) that if you go to an opponent (or even a possible opponent) that you'd get an honest answer.

It's because of the way Orbis is, they hope to prevent war if they approach the alliances directly about it. It can be others things as well but that's the general theme.

They already know they're defeated before the war even begins.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

A riveting tale but I'm not sure if this fits in this forum, this is more of blog type opinion post about Orbis.

So yeah I think you should have waited until blogs were implemented before telling everyone your thoughts on your life story and it would have being a good use of the blogs. 

As for the content, I sensed a bit of circle jerking.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

^Blogs in IP.B have a stupid system for quoting and it's fairly hard to keep track of the progress, much less to have this kind of shitflinging quality discussions. Besides, nearly all threads in this subforum could be considered as blog posts one way or another.

I'd say that circle-jerking is one vital part of the spirit of this community. If everyone is truly objective and reasonable then it would make for one boring game

UedhRvY.png

True but none of those threads are anything like this thread as they all have major roleplaying elements in alignment with the forum.

I was saying it would be better as a blog post, but this probably better belongs in the OOC forum. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

A riveting tale but I'm not sure if this fits in this forum, this is more of blog type opinion post about Orbis.

So yeah I think you should have waited until blogs were implemented before telling everyone your thoughts on your life story and it would have being a good use of the blogs. 

As for the content, I sensed a bit of circle jerking.

Someone's Jealous. 

True but none of those threads are anything like this thread as they all have major roleplaying elements in alignment with the forum.

I was saying it would be better as a blog post, but this probably better belongs in the OOC forum. 

So very Jealous. 

I've been in character for the vast majority of this, recanting everyone with the tale of my greatness in Orbis. It's obviously been quite popular, because of my extreme awesomeness. Unfortunately you only have a few more days of Prefontaine being around. Good thing I wrapped up the history around the same time. They still want more! Well, except you it would seem. But that's because of how badly I kicked your butt, I'm sure. Huzzah!

udNCqit.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Shall we talk about !@#$ leadership? Lets take a look at the wonderful leadership of Sweet Ronny D. VE was pretty well liked and reasonably new in Orbis, lots of people we like "Hey those guys are pretty cool", then one magical evening SRD came on a radio show, talked so much crap, !@#$ on so many alliances, every since alliance who had good things to say about VE was asking about when to go to war with VE. That's some damn fine leadership right there, turning a large portion of the game against you in one night. Hell, alliances that didn't even like Guardian were asking about teaming up to roll you. That's some quality leadership. But please, keep running your mouth, keep digging yourself and your alliance into a deeper hole. I'm having fun. 

i intrested. where is recording for radio program?

I've been in character for the vast majority of this, recanting everyone with the tale of my greatness in Orbis. It's obviously been quite popular, because of my extreme awesomeness. Unfortunately you only have a few more days of Prefontaine being around. Good thing I wrapped up the history around the same time. They still want more! Well, except you it would seem. But that's because of how badly I kicked your butt, I'm sure. Huzzah!

That's a lot of butt hurt but no you started the main body of this thread with...

So at the start of this round

In no universe is that a suitable IC word to use to start your post that is suppose to be IC as it directly references something OOC. You start off being OOC and continue that OOC theme.

I'm not hating on you anything, it's just that you have no idea where you were meant to post this which is a common mistake.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

That's a lot of butt hurt but no you started the main body of this thread with...

In no universe is that a suitable IC word to use to start your post that is suppose to be IC as it directly references something OOC. You start off being OOC and continue that OOC theme.

I'm not hating on you anything, it's just that you have no idea where you were meant to post this which is a common mistake.

I really thought that my post was dripping with enough sarcasm for you to pick up on.. But I guess not. I will now call you Osmium. 

scSqPGJ.gif

i intrested. where is recording for radio program?

I went looking for it when someone else asked last night.. It would seem that it might have been Malone's first show with me, and due to technically difficulties and first time jitters, it didn't get recorded.

scSqPGJ.gif

I really thought that my post was dripping with enough sarcasm for you to pick up on.. But I guess not. I will now call you Osmium. 

If I thought your post was serious I would have answered the sarcastic points you made instead of calling you butthurt. I'm using butthurt sarcastically as well since that word was first used by you in our interactions with each other. 

IpHGyGc.png

If I thought your post was serious I would have answered the sarcastic points you made instead of calling you butthurt. I'm using butthurt sarcastically as well since that word was first used by you in our interactions with each other.

Is this now an ooc argument about who can be the most sarcastic? Incredible.

T7Vrilp.png

im mor sarcstic than u

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Gtfo vlad, I have had years to hone my skill.

o ya well i have millennium. betr git gud scrub.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

This thread has been a good read.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!