Prefontaine's Corner.

Prefontaine

Pre going hard. I can dig it.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Would you continually roll a player until he leaves the game?

How does that create a sustainable gaming environment?

It gets rid of the cancer.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm still a little drunk and I've been watching under's gif in his sig for like ten minutes.

• Upvote 3

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I'm still a little drunk and I've been watching under's gif in his sig for like ten minutes.

I don't need any alcohol for that

• Upvote 2

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I'm not sure what reasons I included in my last Guardian post I might of not included all the reasons but I had a private conversation with Pre before leaving and everything above I said to him I also had conversations with multiple people after that drama and explained the same thing to them.

If memory serves a member of TEL gov told us the primary reason they would take you was for your score.

I mean, that sounds like a really smart way to run your alliance. Take traitors and untrustworthy people in as members because they will raise your avg score. Yes, I am being sarcastic.

Edited by Tim Armstrong

What gif? Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What gif?

I already bookmarked it, noob.

iMZejv3.gif

We sheltered him because he protected friends. In our eyes, he was help, and since we wouldn't be rolling a 30 minute old alliance, he wouldn't be leaking any of our info, so we took him in. Now that you aren't in government, I can say that Cuzo, unlike you specificaly, is humane and compassionate

Holy shit get rekt Pre.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Adama served upn well, left with our alliances highest respect. There are times when mistakes can be made personally and times when mistakes are created by a surrounding. In a language where politics literally means lying and back stabbing, this game is incredibly honest and trustworthy. So are the players as a whole. Let us respect a respected players story on our short but exciting history and not argue about the past and present. Thank you

And thank you prefontaine for this perspective history lesson its captivating at the very least

• Upvote 2

I told you my reasons for leaking you were planning on going in attacking Rothschild and the only reason I seen you doing this for was because Adama couch-crashing but he agreed to send us money and a whole alliance did not deserve to go under because of that and yeah I said I was leaving Orbis for RL problems but them problems have fixed themselves.

Had you had the decency to say this at the time you would have left Guardian with respect and well wishes after the Rothchilds war. There was no chance the alliance was going under and you know it. You had information that made you feel like you could be a white knight/important so you leaked it. Who needs honor, pride, and respect for the alliance that helped you grow, right Cuzo?

Had you had the decency to say this at the time you would have left Guardian with respect and well wishes after the Rothchilds war. There was no chance the alliance was going under and you know it. You had information that made you feel like you could be a white knight/important so you leaked it. Who needs honor, pride, and respect for the alliance that helped you grow, right Cuzo?

The point is I did say all this to Pre when we had are little chat on the day of the leak and we all know that Rothschild would of disbanded and went under if you attacked them I just spared them all ass whopping.  

And the same Alliance that rolled me why should I have honor pride and respect for an Alliance that was going to roll an 30 minutes old Alliance?

Do you think I actually care what you think of me?

Yes. Why else are you defending what I said about you? If you didn't care what I thought about you, you wouldn't be in this thread this regularly.

Adama served upn well, left with our alliances highest respect. There are times when mistakes can be made personally and times when mistakes are created by a surrounding. In a language where politics literally means lying and back stabbing, this game is incredibly honest and trustworthy. So are the players as a whole. Let us respect a respected players story on our short but exciting history and not argue about the past and present. Thank you

And thank you prefontaine for this perspective history lesson its captivating at the very least

Adama and I have both since moved on, but it took a small incident to do that which will likely be in the next entry.

Did you really expect everyone in your alliance to be okay with a war that you wanted in order to save face? Like you said, you looked like a bully.

Not everyone in the alliance is okay with any war. The difference is you roll with your alliance. My face was Guardians face, saving face for the whole alliance. Guardian is a team, you fight to support that team if even you don't agree with it. Happens all the time. Ever go to war to protect 1 member from being raided, insulted? Same thing, not everyone will want to burn their pixels for a single nation, but a single nation of their alliance? That's what it means to be in an alliance, your nation is for the whole, you fight for the person beside you and they fight for you. If you don't believe in that, then find an alliance that doesn't care about its members as much. But Guardian cares about all of their members, top to bottom. This is the reason I defended Adama back then. He was Guardian, he had my trust and protection. With the GPA was leak Seb and House had my protection as many thought the leak might've come from them.

The point is I did say all this to Pre when we had are little chat on the day of the leak and we all know that Rothschild would of disbanded and went under if you attacked them I just spared them all ass whopping.  

And the same Alliance that rolled me why should I have honor pride and respect for an Alliance that was going to roll an 30 minutes old Alliance?

I didn't expect Rothschilds to disband, some of them maybe fleeing, sure. But not all of them. Obviously you never had honor, pride, or respect for your alliance. Ever. If you did you wouldn't betray that when leaving, you would have simply left. In the post I made, which you leaked, I said there were more reasons for the war but I wouldn't get into them. Those reasons are TEst related, and there are private details as well. That same integrity that keeps my from venting your personal RL issues is the same that keeps me releasing others. The alliance operates on trust, you trust your leader in Guardian. You can question them, raise concerns, there's always an open platform to freely voice opinions, positive or negative. You chose to do none of that, you chose to be a coward, a traitor. You didn't try to fight to stop the war, you didn't try to talk anyone out of it. You merely leaked a document and tried to hide behind anonymity. You failed even that, you weren't even clever enough to leak properly, thus why you were found out in mere hours.

In Orbis, Cuzo, you're garbage. But you already implied you don't care what I think, so I doubt you'll feel the need to reply to thi-- oh wait.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

OK I was going to correct this on the other announcement but ran out of time and forgot about it. I meant to the elysian league, ie why those other two were booted. We don't care about sheltering other people, especially when they have no access to any sort of important information and have proven their loyalty to us.

Great thread. Very much enjoy the history..

..and the drama

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

When do we get a dislike function

In about a year, when Sheepy gets to all of the other implementations 

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg