Notice of Reclamation

Hereno

The inactive players would have got their reparations had they came back. They wouldn't have had to negotiate with pfeiffer, in fact if Hereno could have just shown they were active and logged in recently pffeifer would have just sent the reps to them. Our intention was always to pay the reps to the nations affected and we assumed that the majority would log back in at some time or another and if they didn't why even send them reps.

If Hereno was unhappy with the way we distributed reparations he could've either taken a diplomatic route or attacked our leader. He choose poorly.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The inactive players would have got their reparations had they came back. They wouldn't have had to negotiate with pfeiffer, in fact if Hereno could have just shown they were active and logged in recently pffeifer would have just sent the reps to them. Our intention was always to pay the reps to the nations affected and we assumed that the majority would log back in at some time or another and if they didn't why even send them reps.

If Hereno was unhappy with the way we distributed reparations he could've either taken a diplomatic route or attacked our leader. He choose poorly.

You've all said that before.

But you're missing the point. We don't believe you.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

You don't. Some do.

I've paid out loads of people, and in fact paid out reps for raids that weren't authorized just this morning. I sent them to alliance leadership rather than the people in question simply to save time, as all of the nations in question had been online in the last 24 hours.

I'm not unreasonable, I'm simply not going to pay a fine to an alliance that has zero leverage. I will however pay reparations to individuals who did nothing to deserve a raid, as I've demonstrated on multiple occasions.

• Upvote 3

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Do you honestly believe that we would rather engage in an alliance war that costs us millions in infrastructure damage to avoid paying reparations to a few people who were victims of raiding???

If you don't believe us that's your problem. We have history of paying reparations to those who were unfairly attacked by raiders in our alliance and had no intention of not following that precedent with SI.

Apparently, I rather believe in Grilick than to you guys. :)

I DON"T BELIEVE YOU!!!

• Upvote 1

Wait, isn't Hereno's alliance disbanded? This thread is null and void.

^ /r/ing lock

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

I can understand the pessimistic and cynical perspective Grillick, nobody believed you either.

I'm going to put it out there that no one believes you. You've pissed off several people, powerful people, by your actions. 

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I'm going to put it out there that no one believes you. You've pissed off several people, powerful people, by your actions. 

Says Kastor. 

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Says Kastor. 

Says the alliance who took him in.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You know things are going badly when Kastor starts agreeing with you. I'm out.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Ok, cool.  I'm not the spokesperson for my alliance, but I feel pretty confident that we're a-ok.  And if not, then it'll make the game much more exciting.

You know things are going badly when Kastor starts agreeing with you. I'm out.

I did find it humorous that Kastor added his 2cents in to side with you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1