Does God Exist?

James Gordon

Does God exist?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Does God exist?

• Yes, but no modern religion has God correct.
    • Yes, my religion tells me the true God and I worship that God.
    • Yes, but God is nature not a material figure.
    • No, God is a creation of Bronze Age humans.
    • No, God is the opium of the masses. #KarlMarx
    • Yes, but the "human" God is an alien. But a real one does exist.

I am a Deist. I strongly believe Humans have never gotten God correct and never will. Because God is an Idealistic, Un-Materialistic being. But, I still think there is such thing as God, but instead God is a blend of Nature and existence in itself. What do you guys and gals think?

mx5U7tN.jpg

What do you guys and gals think?

I think this is a bait thread

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

He does. I'm his messenger. My first revelation was in a toilet during a very strainous exercise after consuming low fibre foods. He spoke to me, as clear as if he was right next to me, "Go to Antartica". And so I decided to go to Antartica.

• Upvote 2

Mark Twain sums up my thoughts on god pretty well:

"Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago--centuries, ages, eons, ago!--for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities. Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane--like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell--mouths mercy and invented hell--mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him!...

"You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks--in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

"It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream--a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought--a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

This is a pure flame bait thread. Anyways, if you can't prove God doesn't exist, then he exists. Don't come at me with this "big bang theory" because, there's always the "what if" question.

"What if" god doesn't exist? How would that make you feel?

"What if" god doesn't exist? How would that make you feel?

When he said, "Anyways, if you can't prove God doesn't exist, then he exists", I think he was trying to make a humorous point about existence/non-existence. At least, I hope so.

6hu5nt.jpg

I am a Deist. I strongly believe Humans have never gotten God correct and never will. Because God is an Idealistic, Un-Materialistic being. But, I still think there is such thing as God, but instead God is a blend of Nature and existence in itself. What do you guys and gals think?

Define God.

Tu5MocS.png

There's no maybe/agnostic/I don't really give a shit option...

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yeah, good exist in some way another, but us humans are too naive and stupid to truly comprehend them.

I'll get out of here before this things explodes.

tumblr_nm4cm8vgNY1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

This thread is already devolving into a cancer.

I could have predicted that just from the OP...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--