• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The one time people are getting free money and i'm the only one whos revenue is normal...

update: it seems I am I just was paying a loan so didnt see it accumulate

Edited by The Borg
  • Upvote 1

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

SirTopphamHatt and I both have the same policies, and we both have autocracy. Last turn, we checked, and i have a good 2x income, while he had no change to his. I dont think it's that. I assume it's completely random

well i dont think it is age related then. i would be extremely surprised if this was random. it has to be some logical interpretation/implementation of a variable. it is extremely puzzling that it is affecting 70% of nations though (just a guess on that figure)

I always find it surprising how many claim they aren't getting the bug, then realize they actually are, they just sucked at simple math.

Well, I tried chaning my position from Far Left to Far Right, but that didn't work.

I did do the math, and apparently I'm making 19 cents less per turn than what the revenue page says I should. Is that my bug? 19 cents less? lol k

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

I should have lost about 14 thousand over the last 5 turns. However, it appears that I gained close to 50 thousand.

I am no longer involved in any wars. I should make 245.05at the next turn (about 40 minutes). I'll check back then.

I made 11052.87.

Edited by Kills With Fire

My steel income isn't updating when I buy more steel mills. :/

Totally different check your iron and coal income  

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

• Administrators

I haven't been able to verify any of these claims, though I find it hard to believe you guys are pulling an elaborate ruse or are all mistaken.

Test it yourselves, I've set up a log that will track exactly what your nation receives each turn. It should be exactly the same as your revenue page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/revenue/log/

Wait till right before a turn, look at your revenue page, then check the log to verify. Things like color bonus aren't static and will change often, so you'll have to be on near a turn to 100% verify, but even if you're not perfectly on time the variations should be subtle.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I don't know why we would lie about making too much money but we'll see what the log shows in 2 mins

I haven't been able to verify any of these claims, though I find it hard to believe you guys are pulling an elaborate ruse or are all mistaken.

Test it yourselves, I've set up a log that will track exactly what your nation receives each turn. It should be exactly the same as your revenue page: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/revenue/log/

Wait till right before a turn, look at your revenue page, then check the log to verify. Things like color bonus aren't static and will change often, so you'll have to be on near a turn to 100% verify, but even if you're not perfectly on time the variations should be subtle.

I checked a good 5 times. When the color bonus was at 10% max, i was getting 300k a turn (supposed to), but i have gotten 600k every check. It seems the only ones not affected are the day 1 nations

Edit: I had 1M, and just a few moments ago, I now have 1.6M... If the revenue was telling people different numbers, and just about everyone says somethings up, this has to be some glitch. Is it maybe because you refunded the one turn a bit ago?

Edited by kimjongil

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Well I didn't get ANYTHING this last turn, no resources or money. Maybe it's just delayed though.

This update, I got nothing.

I also got nothing this update.

For some reason my revenue log is completely empty.

I also got nothing this update.

For some reason my revenue log is completely empty.

Same here, because it was just made, and you clicked it after the last turn changed. So, you'll have to wait another 2 hours

420kekscope.jpg

Seven and a half minutes later it updated, weird.

Still, my gross income was about 2.5X what the revenue page says it should be.

SgnUu0h.pnglYzXulV.png

Fix it Sheepy!

420kekscope.jpg

My income hasn't been effected. That being said I'm 100% sure this is real. We have a 747 score nation that is sending our bank 33,700 per turn. At at 10% tax rate, that means they're making 4million per day after expenses. That simply isn't possible without a bug.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10203<- This is the nation.

We have a 610 score nation giving us 28,500 per turn. That's 3.4 mil a day. Again not possible.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10875<- The other nation.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=615&display=banktaxes<- Tax records I'm basing the infor on. 

wF9Bjre.gif

Everything looks correct for me now.

Thank you for fixing this, even though I really liked the free money.