Something is wrong with income.

Kastor (Old Account)

From what I can tell, older players arent being affected.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Sheepy......you don't have to fix this.

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I may or may not have had it, I'm not 100% sure. I didn't realize this was a thing so I wasn't keeping very good tabs on it (it may just be that I'm not used to the higher income from my recent infra jump)

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

I'm looking at my revenue and it looks right.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I'm looking at my revenue and it looks right.

It's not going to say on the revenue page. The money is just going to show up at update.

I dare to bet that Sheepy broke the color stock bonus' actual limiter ingame. Or something's upkeep is changed under the radar. I have a feeling it's related to green color stock which could reach 13.27% right now if not for the 10% bonus cap.

Can someone post exactly just how much money they get from 1 turn and not do anything that could change anything on their nation that could change their income for a little while? I would like to see how I can replicate this sweet bug :v

UedhRvY.png

Sheepy! where are you? Fix this! D:

Also, I'm making what the revenue page says I should be making. If it's related to the color stock, it doesn't explain why some members of Rose are making 2x or 3x their normal revenue (while others aren't).

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

A lot of Mensa is getting the bug, but I think the multiplier differs. Mine is 3.545 times expected. I tracked it across 5 turns yesterday.

If I spend this money, are the thought police gonna rape me? Can we at least hear /anything/ from a mod?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Sheepy! where are you? Fix this! D:

Also, I'm making what the revenue page says I should be making. If it's related to the color stock, it doesn't explain why some members of Rose are making 2x or 3x their normal revenue (while others aren't).

perhaps it is gov't choice. do you notice a trend that certain gov'ts yield certain multipliers? im at 3x now in autocracy and will switch to republic in a few turns. ill report back and see if there is a difference but i think we can rule out color stock as it varies between alliance members.

another variable may be nation age or the tax rate/gov't positions (that should meet in the middle) are no longer aesthetic and have an impact somewhere.

my position was moderate (3x) . just changed things up so my economic position is now 'left'. ill update this with my multiplier at next turn

edit: economic position has no effect. being 'left' kept the 3x factor

Edited by seabasstion

I've been on republic with the right income, just switched to autocracy so will answer that question in half an hour.

Edit: nothing to do with that.

SirTopphamHatt and I both have the same policies, and we both have autocracy. Last turn, we checked, and i have a good 2x income, while he had no change to his. I dont think it's that. I assume it's completely random

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

SirTopphamHatt and I both have the same policies, and we both have autocracy. Last turn, we checked, and i have a good 2x income, while he had no change to his. I dont think it's that. I assume it's completely random

Randomness is not a possibility when dealing with bugs like this. There must be something to do with a nation that makes a difference. 

T7Vrilp.png