Something is wrong with income.

Kastor (Old Account)

I make roughly 70k a turn. I had 12k on me before the start of the turn. Now, for some reason, I have over 200k. It took my resources and stuff. I'm not sure why.

anyone else get this?

Edited by Kastor

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I think the game did this last update as well. My nation had 300k and it went up to almost 600k. It was after Sheepy announced he fixed the income, so I assumed that was just the money I was owed. However wehn I went from 12k to 200k, I realized that income was messed up.

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I think the game did this last update as well. My nation had 300k and it went up to almost 600k. It was after Sheepy announced he fixed the income, so I assumed that was just the money I was owed. However wehn I went from 12k to 200k, I realized that income was messed up.

Well I'm just glad I'm getting a bit extra. I might be able to build my recycling plant sooner than I thought.

mx5U7tN.jpg

1 hour turns here we come ^_^

But yeah I had the same issue, though I am not missing resources

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Oh yeah. I've noticed I just gained several hundred K in the last hour or two....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Shut the hell up Kastor! SHHHH

You can go ahead and reset him.

I got 328k last 2 updates and also after the first bug was fixed while my turn income in 114k. Take your time on this one.

Yeah, no rush Sheepy.

Based on the taxes being collected from my alliance, it doesn't seem to be increasing every nations income by the same ratio. The ratio of income increases (judged via taxes) has varied from 1.2 to 3x the correct income. My guess would be whatever the bug is, it's not directly affecting gross income, but rather some other component of the formula. 

wF9Bjre.gif

I saw this earlier, but then again I also noticed that I went a turn or two WITHOUT income. I thought maybe I had just missed something or refreshed one of my pre updated load tabs by accident but I guess not. I assumed the game was just giving me back what I lost out on but I'll see what happens this next turn to see if it's still happening.

Edit: It went up 90K when it should've only gone up 27K so yeah, take your time with this one please.

Edited by Desertfalcon

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I saw this earlier, but then again I also noticed that I went a turn or two WITHOUT income. I thought maybe I had just missed something or refreshed one of my pre updated load tabs by accident but I guess not. I assumed the game was just giving me back what I lost out on but I'll see what happens this next turn to see if it's still happening.

Edit: It went up 90K when it should've only gone up 27K so yeah, take your time with this one please.

The turns without income were a separate problem, a typo in the code. Sheepy fixed that earlier today. The current bug is separate from that.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I was gone for 3 days and had about as much money as I expected (less actually) but I'll keep an eye on the next update and see what happens

Edit: I think I'm actually getting less income. I only got about 80% of my per turn revenue.

Sheepy plz fix

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

My income looks the same, sheepy please fix.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

based on tax records the last few turns i was taxed 71K. with our tax rate this means i've been making about 350K/turn. this is about 3x the amount i should be

edit: it looks like the last 4 turns as of the 10pm EST update, all around the same factor for me (color bonus probably resulting in small change)

Edited by seabasstion

• Wiki Mod

Okay according tax records I'm making double so sheepy please take your time with this. :ph34r:

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I'm too lazy to check the numbers, but it does look like mine is above normal as well.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I've also seen an unexpected (and very welcome) increase in income over the past five turns.

I've spent it all now.  So I hope the game doesn't want it back  :P   :o

• Upvote 1

I got triple of the cash (not resources) but my alliance central bank resources and cashes are diminished/emptied => Is that a  Compensation?

we need both bugs fixed.

Thanks for the cash bug, I got my debt paid.

Edited by Arthur James