Which alliance is worthy of my presence?

Alicia

Perhaps they feel like speaking down to your level of comprehension? Here at Mensa, we're unsure of your comprehension skills, so we start with the basics.

So you speak 3rd Grade English because you believe you have intellectual superiority over me and it gets your ego a hard on to belittle players before actually conversing with them? If i didn't know any better, which I obviously do, you appear to be an alliance of pompous little shits with a superiority complex. Did I hit that spot on baby boy, or do you feel the need to bring hither your limp penis to further try to make accusations of it's size with your childish sharona egofueling bullshit or can you just simply say you're so full of shit, it comes not only out of your ass, but out of your mouth with every word that is spoken from it?

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Pirate 25 Star General Zapp Brannigan at your service. Arrgh!

ps. I'll autoreject yo ass son.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

So you speak 3rd Grade English because you believe you have intellectual superiority over me and it gets your ego a hard on to belittle players before actually conversing with them? If i didn't know any better, which I obviously do, you appear to be an alliance of pompous little shits with a superiority complex. Did I hit that spot on baby boy, or do you feel the need to bring hither your limp !@#$ to further try to make accusations of it's size with your childish sharona egofueling !@#$ or can you just simply say you're so full of !@#$, it comes not only out of your ass, but out of your mouth with every word that is spoken from it?

There's no believing that I, as a member of Mensa, have a higher intelligence than you good sir - I know I do.  I'm merely explaining how some members are with talking to others.

Like I'm curious but I would never name myself after a item that goes into a person's rear end.  Considering your reply here is very hurtful to read, not due to the insults you believe you're throwing, but mostly because it's a bunch of crap being spewed out.  And considering the name you chose to use - you seem to have a clear understanding dealing with feces, both typing it out and handling it.

Also, for someone who seems to have their rear chaffed ( I guess you did choose the perfect item to name yourself after! ) with the mad keyboard typing skills - you seem very hurt that I would not bother conversing with you first.  Which I am.  I am also very curious over the term "baby boy", I don't know if you're coming onto me ( Granted people with higher IQ is very sexy ) or if you are just completely oblivious over the age gap between you and I ( Check profiles ). Just seems odd to call a 32 year old "baby boy" as a 19 year old.

I mean, if you're coming onto me, I don't blame you.  I am one sexy hippo with a high IQ.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He does seem a bit overly concerned about your dick. It sounds like he is trying to come on to you, but doesn't quite know how to express himself. However, it also appears that English isn't his first language so who knows.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I hope this thread stays on the front page forever and ever and ever.

Bump

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

There's no believing that I, as a member of Mensa, have a higher intelligence than you good sir - I know I do.  I'm merely explaining how some members are with talking to others.

Like I'm curious but I would never name myself after a item that goes into a person's rear end.  Considering your reply here is very hurtful to read, not due to the insults you believe you're throwing, but mostly because it's a bunch of crap being spewed out.  And considering the name you chose to use - you seem to have a clear understanding dealing with feces, both typing it out and handling it.

Also, for someone who seems to have their rear chaffed ( I guess you did choose the perfect item to name yourself after! ) with the mad keyboard typing skills - you seem very hurt that I would not bother conversing with you first.  Which I am.  I am also very curious over the term "baby boy", I don't know if you're coming onto me ( Granted people with higher IQ is very sexy ) or if you are just completely oblivious over the age gap between you and I ( Check profiles ). Just seems odd to call a 32 year old "baby boy" as a 19 year old.

I mean, if you're coming onto me, I don't blame you.  I am one sexy hippo with a high IQ.

*Laugh track plays is background*

Wow man...you...you got me good. I have a sense of humour and have already established when I first started playing this game, it was not in any way, shape or form with serious intent. You've proven no intellectual value here, the only thing proven here is you know how to be an a--hole on the internet, but that's isn't exactly the hardest feat one can accomplish on here. I will concur with you, being intelligent is a very attractive trait in a person, however that being said age gap or no age gap, I wouldn't be attracted to you. All you've proven to me is you're an !@#$, and being one isn't attractive, it's offputting. Calling you baby boy, is not a cat-call or coming onto you, it's a reference to new grounds but the reference is irrelevant to this particular dispute between you and I. I will also apologize to you because I do have a temper at times, however, that being said, if you expect me or anyone to believe you guys are geniuses, one would assume you'd act like it, and secondly, I'll bring the dated "Pics or it isn't true argument to the table. Meaning I am requesting proof of your genius. Preferably this should be a test on paper, photocopied or photographed, and if you expect to be taken seriously, I would not post screenshot of some online bs Iq test you googled as they are extremely inaccurate. If you cannot provide proof, then everything you and your alliance say will just be taken with a grain of salt, and acknowledged with a smile, a nod, and me moving on.

Edited by Anus Beadus

I find it funny that you get so worked up about somebody possibly being not what they say they are on the internet.

I find it funny that you get so worked up about somebody possibly being not what they say they are on the internet.

Internet is srs business

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You're not attracted to me?  Well, your loss.  I am one sexy hippo.

I mean, look at my goatee.  Have you seen a hippo with one of these bad boys?  This just screams high IQ here.  I'm one of a kind.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I mean, look at my goatee.  Have you seen a hippo with one of these bad boys?  This just screams high IQ here.  I'm one of a kind.

I dont like facial hair on my women.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I dont like facial hair on my women.

58739dcfcdd82515f5f01aa85ded330aa224f068

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

But you do like hippos, right fistofdoom?

they are literally worse than alligators

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

That wasn't even a quality burn

shit meme for a shit burn

That wasn't even a quality burn

!@#$ meme for a !@#$ burn

I dont think the burn meme was the burn.

Honestly I hope I never go near large aggressive animals since I dont enjoy the thought of having to fight for my life against anything, and its a distinct possibility when encountering hippos.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Wait a f-ing minute!!  People on the internet might not be who they say they are?  Well.......I guess that does explain quite a lot then!

X4EfkAB.png

Speaking of IQ.

I think mine just dropped by 5 points while reading these abominations you people call posts. :huh:

<3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Yes I have seen a hippo with a goate. That would be my dad