Which alliance is worthy of my presence?

Alicia

I looked through alliance recruitment and a few messages sent to me, and frankly I'm a little disappointed.

Are there any alliances that are:

Dignified

Competent

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism

Short answer: No

Long answer: No

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The alliance you mentioned is just too ideal for a place like PnW. Although if you want to join an alliance that can kick some serious ass in war, join SK!

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Alliance worthy of your presence? What makes your presence that worthy? For a new and small nation with little to no capabilities (game mechanic-wise), you are hardly worth the recruiting game happening here.

You have put out numerous demands on the alliance you want to be in, but have not even explained a tiny bit why any of these established alliances would even let someone as irrelevant as you join them.

• Upvote 1

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

The problem is that you don't go to an entire community and basically say "Hey, you guys, I need some help over here!" The community is not here to just present itself to you as if you are some special snowflake.  Have you tried joining any alliances before posting this?

I recommend that you go and join different alliances yourself and see what you like, if you join one alliance and don't like it, then leave. Simple as that.

I'm wondering why we're still discussing the fate of a nation that has already quit.

Where's the fun in that?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Because all alliances are just thrilled and constantly striving to find good attention whores like you OP.

Edit: totally didn't realize this had already gone to 4 pages with virtually the same response. Carry on everyone.

Edited by Nobeard

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

I like the fact that you said so yourself that you have looked through the recruitment section then go around asking. However, you say you want an inspiring charismatic leader. One of which would post in the recruitment section.

What was your aim? You had your answer before you posted this.

Just make your own alliance, after all you have such high expectations of yourself, I'm surprised you didn't just do that to begin with.

This is my personal view, not the view of my alliance.

Interesting.

I'd like to know if you have any writing, art or such skills.

I am recruiting talented artists as such :)

EDIT: Definitely send me a message.

Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

Peace and neutrality? Fortune favours the bold, not those who hide behind closed doors. I feel such an arrangement is not in my best interests, nor does it meet my criteria, so I decline.

He forgot to mention that when shit hits the fan, we hit back, hard.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

What is your IQ? You could qualify for Mensa HQ.

To get into MensaHQ your IQ should appear to be lower than 70, like the majority of their forum posters... and good news the majority of this forum also appears to be overqualified as well. Edited by Anus Beadus
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

To get into MensaHQ your IQ should appear to be lower than 70, like the majority of their forum posters... and good news the majority of this forum also appears to be overqualified as well.

No sir, you must have a IQ higher than 150 to have your application considered.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then how the flying !@#$ did half of your members get in?

This is why we wouldn't consider your application.  You have a hard time putting 2 + 2 together.

If your IQ is above 150, then we consider you.  Obviously every current member of Mensa HQ has higher IQ than 150.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is why we wouldn't consider your application.  You have a hard time putting 2 + 2 together.

If your IQ is above 150, then we consider you.  Obviously every current member of Mensa HQ has higher IQ than 150.

The fact that so many cannot see that this is obvious means that they could never qualify for membership.

Simpletons and heathens stand clear!

Priest of Dio

Then why do half of your alliance members who post on here appear to only speak third grade English?

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Then why do half of your alliance members who post on here appear to only speak third grade English?

Some are not native English speakers.

Obviously you're missing the point.

Priest of Dio

Perhaps they feel like speaking down to your level of comprehension?  Here at Mensa, we're unsure of your comprehension skills, so we start with the basics.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1