Which alliance is worthy of my presence?

Alicia

Prostitution is illegal friend. I don't think anyone should really fight over you, as you haven't even proven yourself as a valuable asset to the game. Join my alliance if you want no taxes, and aren't obligated to join a forum, join Black Knights if you're looking for a fun alliance to join, join the light federation if you want to try out a newer alliance, just like mine, although the light federation is also home to famous MRBOOTY

You raise a very good point, but I'll fight over Alicia out of pure boredom, at least until I find something better to do with my time.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

You sound like an irritated person with a chip on your shoulder who will most likely criticize whatever your alliance leadership does and assume you can do it better. You're nitpicky. Afterall, who says you can't have a themed alliance and still have competent, inspiring leadership? You got some problem with creativity or is "bland" just your style? Alliances need competent leadership and vision, but they also need dedicated members who share their vision and values, and their presence can strengthen the alliance. Are you worthy of an alliance or you just gonna sit on your ass asking the world who can do the most for you? If I were leading the type of alliance you claim to be looking for, the title of your thread and tone in your posts would be enough to reject your application.

Sounds like someone has an inferiority complex. Did I touch a nerve somewhere?

I like creativity very much. Actual creativity, though.I have high standards for myself and I'm not asking for anything but an honest self-description. If you're proud of your alliance, you have no need to be defensive.

• Upvote 1

Hi, hows your first steps into the boisterous crowd going?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I will reiterate what was said about the Black Knights. You wont find some of the things in BK anywhere else. We have an amazing media corps, growing programs, and dedicated/experienced leaders with a very strong culture. 

• Upvote 1

join Black Knights if you're looking for a fun alliance to join, join the light federation if you want to try out a newer alliance, just like mine, although the light federation is also home to famous MRBOOTY

wat. We're not fun?

dpluao815a3.png

Sounds like someone has an inferiority complex. Did I touch a nerve somewhere?

No, you're being an insufferable &#33;@#&#036;.

• Upvote 3

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

TEL fits your criteria perfectly...  However, you dont fit our criteria. Already burning bridges at 1 day old?

Should really change the name of the thread to "Which alliance am I worthy to be on?"

Edited by kimjongil
  • Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Now just because I argued for BK doesn't mean you will make it in. You still have to impress me enough in your application. Of which, when I am in a good mood, is not hard, but when I get a bad first impression, it takes a bit more to get the benefits BK has. 

Well,its one of these crazy days again where I agree with Hereno.

oh god you're right

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Well since we're all here, we might as well have an open discussion.

What do you bring to the table yourself? I'm assuming you are very active at the very least. You should know how to use IRC, as well. Are you familiar with recruiting? Are you a competent organizer? Can you play the long game, or are you just looking for instant gratification?

There is always room for active and intelligent members in BoC. You've singled yourself out, though. So what makes you so great? Are you willing to learn? Or maybe you've already got it all figured out. In that case, let's hear your ideas.

• Upvote 3

PocHs2N.png

Dear Madam,

The Syndicate has long deliberated on your formal request for access to the charisma and inspiration of our subisidiaries. Our Board of Directors echoes your sentiment towards the lack of necessity for meaningless ideologies. Instead, it is our belief that ideology must always come second to personal gain and profit, for this is the staple of philantrophy. One who strives to make the pie bigger for all, by making it bigger for himself, is often the one who will find the value of not only his assets, but that of everyone around him skyrocket. Profitability - be it in terms of tangible, or intangible assets -  is the singular reason for the existence of any pan-national entity.

Though it appears that our interests align, I must regretfully inform you that Board of Directors has decided not to comply with your request. We unfortunately failed to identify any tangible profits which could be gained from actively pursueing the acquisition of your nation into our portfolio. 

Should you wish file a formal complaint, or request a reassessment, you may file a contact us via my inbox, or contact HR via our forums.

Trusting to have informed you sufficiently,

Partisan, Director of Marketing

The Syndicate

gg guys Partisan brought out the big guns

This one newbie got style

Too bad you have your 4th criteria there. Either TEst or Mensa HQ would be pretty much perfect for you. A little gimmick every once in a while should be okay for everyone

UedhRvY.png

My honest advice to you is join 99% now that you have gained their attention.

I doubt any alliance that meets your criteria would accept you at this point. I would personally help you grow if you pm me (for shits and grins).

Is the shits filter broken?

Edited by SoS

I looked through alliance recruitment and a few messages sent to me, and frankly I'm a little disappointed.

I want excitement and intrigue, not some milquetoast "brotherhood where all nations' voices are respected", or sophomoric antics. But I can't find that alliance. And if there isn't such an alliance, why not?

"Explanation is not half as strong as experience but experience is not half as strong as experience and understanding." - Zampano

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Are you guys recruiting here really that desperate for members?

I love fun applications. This would have been a fun application. Tearing people apart when they are stupid and full of themselves in their applications makes my day at times. Like I say a lot, "stupidity should be painful". 

Why would you start trying to recruit someone who already seems so arrogant despite having no history here?

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Well... I'm still waiting for a reply :/

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt